or

Taylor
Nugent
Turner
Connelly.

Re: Hudson suspended

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:20 pm

It will be one of them two.

I think Connolly to centre back as he came here to play that and MM knows.

But I would prefer Nugent to step in. He deserves another chance again :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:23 pm

First one, Peterborough will come and sit back and hope to hit us on the break, so we won't really be doing too much defending. Kev would be ideal, I felt at times tonight where crosses went in and came out onto the right wing, Kev would have been there in a flash, while Connolly was back at the half way line. We'll need his pace against Peterborough for sure :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:33 pm

If we had to lose him for one game it's this one.

At home I'd rather Kev at RB anyway.

Def
Kev
Connally
Turner
Taylor

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:33 pm

CantonJack wrote:First one, Peterborough will come and sit back and hope to hit us on the break, so we won't really be doing too much defending. Kev would be ideal, I felt at times tonight where crosses went in and came out onto the right wing, Kev would have been there in a flash, while Connolly was back at the half way line. We'll need his pace against Peterborough for sure :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agree with that 100%

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:37 pm

2 games playing in Red on a Friday night on sky sports, Mark Hudson has scored in both ;) :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:21 am

I thought it was clever booking to be honest. Bottom of the league next home game.... Biggest threat of the league the game after....

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:29 am

Cant use nugent as we'll have 2 left footed centre halfs. Mcnaughts all the way