Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hudson

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:18 pm

After replaying the last 10 mins about 15 times Hudson every time we scored celebrates to the fans with real conviction :ayatollah: got a lot of respect for this guy and deserved his mom 100% to think he had a lot stick over the years too. :ayatollah:

Re: Hudson

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:21 pm

Top quality at this level, that tackle on 81 mins was excellent.

An obvious true captain to everyone who watches city (does Blake watch us?)

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:23 pm

He made some outstanding tackles.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:27 pm

Without a doubt MOM :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:28 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Top quality at this level, that tackle on 81 mins was excellent.

An obvious true captain to everyone who watches city (does Blake watch us?)

He is much better than most defenders in the Prem. Apart from Kompany, Terry, Cahill and Agger I can't think of one other defender who puts his body on the line like Hudson. The guy is an absolute machine. When you consider that they are all at world renown clubs it really just shows how good he is.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:41 pm

Awesome tonight

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:45 pm

I'd say he's been very consistent this season, thought he would have made the final yellow challenge so he could have Boxing Day off but so glad he'll be there palace :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:00 pm

1st and 2nd season i did not like him, made to many mistakes, didn't impress at all!... Malkys come along and he's been imense, every game he performs! most consistent player this season, amd look how many goals he's scored!

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:03 pm

The guys been f*cking immense this season and last. Thought he was garbage before. Glad ive been proven wrong

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:03 pm

rb1976 wrote:After replaying the last 10 mins about 15 times Hudson every time we scored celebrates to the fans with real conviction :ayatollah: got a lot of respect for this guy and deserved his mom 100% to think he had a lot stick over the years too. :ayatollah:

alot of respect for mark hudson,

hes obviously aware of some of the stick hes had in the past,

you cant fault him as a person he's a truely genuine guy, always makes an effort I remember at a press conference he was having pictures done, even playing with somebodys baby, picked up the baby for a photo with this lad.
fair play
:ayatollah:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:06 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:
rb1976 wrote:After replaying the last 10 mins about 15 times Hudson every time we scored celebrates to the fans with real conviction :ayatollah: got a lot of respect for this guy and deserved his mom 100% to think he had a lot stick over the years too. :ayatollah:

alot of respect for mark hudson,

hes obviously aware of some of the stick hes had in the past,

you cant fault him as a person he's a truely genuine guy, always makes an effort I remember at a press conference he was having pictures done, even playing with somebodys baby, picked up the baby for a photo with this lad.
fair play
:ayatollah:

and clever! got booking so misses posh and not leicester! :lol:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:25 pm

I have always liked Hudson because he has always give 100% even when he has had a poor game never hides and having met him he is a genuinely nice guy. He had a great game against Wednesday and was immense tonight and deservedly MOM :ayatollah: :ayatollah: