Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

start to believe!

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:01 pm

was in sports bar in haverfordwest with fellow city fans! said after derby game i was confident now, after tonight no one can say we were lucky, and dont deserve to be where we are top of league! yesssssssssssssssssssssss :ayatollah:

Re: start to believe!

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:03 pm

Fully deserve to be top.
Plenty of positives but not even half way yet

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:06 pm

pembroke allan wrote:was in sports bar in haverfordwest with fellow city fans! said after derby game i was confident now, after tonight no one can say we were lucky, and dont deserve to be where we are top of league! yesssssssssssssssssssssss :ayatollah:

I was in Neyland watching the game with city fans tonight mate! :ayatollah: Pembrokeshire is blue! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:07 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Fully deserve to be top.
Plenty of positives but not even half way yet

#no but cannot seee us dropping to many points over rest season especially at home, and think we seem to have away form sorted since derby! :P

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:11 pm

Was so happy tonight - Mrs was on her Xmas do and had to call her to tell the score!!

Great performance - pleased for all the team

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:14 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:Was so happy tonight - Mrs was on her Xmas do and had to call her to tell the score!!

Great performance - pleased for all the team

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

yes especially on tv for everyone to see even those down m4 must have been impressed! :P

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:19 pm

no prizes for being tops mid season.
weve been here before now lets not get carried away eh?

great display tho :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:20 pm

Too early for that just yet, been in this position before. Lets make it past Jan first.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:22 pm

Lord of the Manor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:was in sports bar in haverfordwest with fellow city fans! said after derby game i was confident now, after tonight no one can say we were lucky, and dont deserve to be where we are top of league! yesssssssssssssssssssssss :ayatollah:

I was in Neyland watching the game with city fans tonight mate! :ayatollah: Pembrokeshire is blue! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

it certainly is whites are non excistant always said that! lived next to butchers there! :D

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:34 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Lord of the Manor wrote:

it certainly is whites are non excistant always said that! lived next to butchers there! :D

Neyland butchers? I was there today ordering my turkey from Hendy! haha! Thats 2 mins walk from my house mate :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:36 pm

We have not been here before.

44 points, 21 games gone.

25 games to go, another 44 points and we are automatically promoted going on averages of the last few seasons.

If we average 1.8 points from now until the end of the season we are up, NQAT.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:37 pm

Lord of the Manor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Lord of the Manor wrote:

Neyland butchers? I was there today ordering my turkey from Hendy! haha! Thats 2 mins walk from my house mate :ayatollah:

lived house next door until 8yrs ago, bro lives on corner by bus stop oposit chicken bar!

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:24 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Lord of the Manor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Lord of the Manor wrote:

lived house next door until 8yrs ago, bro lives on corner by bus stop oposit chicken bar!

Haha thats quality! The Chicken bar is a nursery nowadays mate! Small world! You're no relation to Kempy are you? :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:27 pm

Lord of the Manor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Lord of the Manor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Lord of the Manor wrote:

Haha thats quality! The Chicken bar is a nursery nowadays mate! Small world! You're no relation to Kempy are you? :ayatollah:

nooooo well not that i know off! and its one just down from chinese

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:37 am

blackburn away. would have taken a draw. before the start :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:05 am

bloody pembrokeshire blues, you'll have more city than us in neath before long! :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:44 am

Neath Bluebird wrote:bloody pembrokeshire blues, you'll have more city than us in neath before long! :lol: :ayatollah:

I was surprised how many were in bar thought be me & the preverble!