Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Helguson = Quality

Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:47 pm

He never leaves the field of play without any cuts, grazes, mud and sweat. Another great game for him. Bellamy was on fire today and so was Conway but died as the time gone by. Noone had a great game and Hudson was solid at the back. Kim and Mason were instant impact as soon as they come on! :ayatollah:

Re: Helguson = Quality

Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:48 pm

Hudson got MOM but Helgusson was MOM for me , great work ethic !

Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:52 pm

heider was great tonight, but hudson made some great tackles, and got a goal so was man of the match for me..

Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:53 pm

Absolutely fantastic with three assists tonight. :D

Helguson was my MOTM, though Hudson wasn't too far behind.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:54 pm

class game, cowie superb in middle, conway like a new signing

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:01 pm

helguson was great tonight does all hard work and link up play well one of the best signings this season something we miss last season

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:04 pm

People who slate helguson havent got a f*cking clue about the game. Malky's is doing a great job 2

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:07 pm

Helguson was great, I've been saying it all season, 8 goals in 13 games last year, he's so much more than just goals to us this year.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:09 pm

Helguson is very selfless, set up two goals/

But no doubt Hudson was MOTM, stunning performance. :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:09 pm

The bloke is a warrior! Its players like HH that win teams promotion, not fancy Danks AKA Chopra/Bothroyd. what a fantastic attitude tonight from every single player, top stuff city you're looking bloody good! :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:14 pm

I have a lot of respect for him I really hope he doesn't retire next season and hopefully share the premiership dream with us :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:26 pm

Said it all along yet some tools will find any reason to slate our players.

There has only been two mistakes this season and both times the players have been man enough to come out and apologise which you have to give them total respect for.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=93682&p=913355#p913355

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:28 pm

Always supported Helguson, I get a bit of grief off my mates for having a bit of extra support for him.

What he has done so far is fantastic and his work does go a miss by some fans.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:06 pm

I've said it before, and I'll say it again....Helguson has been our best/most important player so far this season.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:31 pm

Helguson was top class tonight. So selfless, provided 3 assists and took a yellow for the team. Great performance, if it wasn't for Huds then Heidar would have been my MOM. Saying that the whole team were top class today, Bellamy looks to be getting back to his best and for Mason AND Kimbo to come on and score just out the icing on the cake.

A lot of people on this forum have been saying for a while things like 'if that was us performing badly, imagine what we can do on a good day with a full strength team' after the tight 1-0 and 2-1 games, tonight was that performance and long may it continue.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:32 am

Three good assists says it all :ayatollah:

An excellent signing

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:39 am

A striker with 8 goals and provided 3 for tonight? Hes a warrior.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:51 am

If Helga wasn't 45 years of age he would be verging on a City legend. May have another year or two in him. Proper warrior.

Blue Army :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:30 am

The guy is a warrior and gives everything, was very pissed off at the start of the season when people were trying to make him a scapegoat, since the change to the 442 formation and he actually has some support up with him it just shows how effective he is! The problem was the lack of support in the 451 formation. Helguson is fast on his way to becoming a city legend :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:57 am

took the words right out of my mouth, after watching it last night and then when he was being subbed, i was in my living room standing up appluading what he had done last night, he may be 35 but im so glad we got him here, would hate to play against him :ayatollah: :ayatollah: