Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kim Bo's brother's first goal

Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:31 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Cool calm and collective finish

Re: Kim Bo's brother's first goal

Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:34 pm

Masons was pretty well taken as well mind.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:35 pm

Glad to see Mason and Kimbo making an impact.

People love to run down out players but they all work hard and they will all help along the way :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:47 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Glad to see Mason and Kimbo making an impact.

People love to run down out players but they all work hard and they will all help along the way :ayatollah:

I think your right there mate, by far our best performance yet apart from the little spell Blackburn had we looked like we were on cruise control :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:20 pm

BobBankLoyalist » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:22 pm

Let's be honest, football is game of opinion and long may it continue but some of the utter drivvle my ears were unfairly subjected to this afternoon beggars belief.

1. "The ref was the worst I've seen down here in years" Ummmmm...ok he made a couple of dodgy calls, booking Mutch for a perfectly good tackle being one, but the worst they've seen in years? I take it they have never been to a midweek game when we've had the priviledge of being treated to a Premiership official.

2. "We've been done £2m for Kimbo, I honestly believe we've got his brother - not a clue, no vision, he's utter garbage" - granted he didn't have a good game (but I can't really say anyone came out of today's game with their head held high?) But to say he's clueless, garbage and got no vision - get a fecking grip.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:15 am

Whitchurchbluebird wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Cool calm and collective finish

just seen his goal.kids smile did it for me.like a kid at christmas.pleased for him .seems a decent lad

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:19 am

A goal doesn't make him a good or bad player but I think he has shown in his general play he will be a good signing although still plenty to improve on and he will.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:48 am

Yeah i know what you mean. but i made this tread because of the "I£2 million for Kim Bo i think we've got his brother" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It just really made me laugh.

I really like him. I think he holds the ball up well, should have taken a shot earlier rather than laying the ball off for someone else in the last few games. But it is all still a learning process for him and i think he will just keep getting better. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:50 am

Whitchurchbluebird wrote:Yeah i know what you mean. but i made this tread because of the "I£2 million for Kim Bo i think we've got his brother" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It just really made me laugh.

I really like him. I think he holds the ball up well, should have taken a shot earlier rather than laying the ball off for someone else in the last few games. But it is all still a learning process for him and i think he will just keep getting better. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:00 am

jtc wrote:
Whitchurchbluebird wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Cool calm and collective finish

just seen his goal.kids smile did it for me.like a kid at christmas.pleased for him .seems a decent lad

Yip Jeff he did :D, Give him time and hopefully we'll see more of them smiles :ayatollah: :ayatollah: