Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Performance of the season tonight

Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Think we are going to give Blackburn a hiding tinight

Re: Performance of the season tonight

Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:45 pm

piroteczz wrote:Think we are going to give Blackburn a hiding tinight

and me...we are due a good away win . bellamy noone and whitts to score :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:42 pm

defence being spot on so far you know blackburn going come us hard so could counter attack them with noone bellers and conway

Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:45 pm

Our 4-0 win over Burnley was a good one too, brilliant performance tho agreed

Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:13 pm

Papa Smurf wrote:

and me...we are due a good away win . bellamy noone and whitts to score :ayatollah:

I had Huds to score anytime and 2 - 1 to us. I'll be as happy as politician come expenses time if this one comes in.

Looking good though for the win though. The Blues are going up

Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:34 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:
Papa Smurf wrote:

I had Huds to score anytime and 2 - 1 to us. I'll be as happy as politician come expenses time if this one comes in.

Looking good though for the win though. The Blues are going up

U won't believe it I told my mate 4-1 to us 2nite :) shame I didn't have a bet,but feck it I don't care blwwwbirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:37 pm

Note the time I started this topic

Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:40 pm

Very accomplished performance.

No doubt someone will start a negative thread saying Blackburn are shit or moaning about hudsons booking :lol:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:41 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Very accomplished performance.

No doubt someone will start a negative thread saying Blackburn are shit or moaning about hudsons booking :lol:

Blackburn have alot of talent in that squad, to be fair their attacking options and their pace are a match for anyone,

just lack of harmony clearly notable tonight

Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:42 pm

Excellent display and we need to carry that on when we play Peterbrough :ayatollah: Helguson 3 assists tonight was brilliant and so was Hudson

Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:47 pm

I'm sorry to say that we should have scored 5 - who does this Mr Bellamy think he his if he wants to stay in this team- what i really mean is

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE - CATCH US IF YOU CAN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

F""KIN LOVING IT