Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The good old days still available on Google Maps

Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:24 pm

On Google Maps if you drop yourself into Bartley Wilson Way on Street View and face out toward CCS, as you walk forward on to Sloper Road, the new Stadium becomes a building site and if you turn around, the housing estate becomes Ninian Park.

Completely useless and pointless information, but, if anyone is bored in work like myself, it kills the time. :lol:

Does anyone know of any other weird/ odd things on Google Maps?

Re: The good old days still available on Google Maps

Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:07 pm

If you zoom out, Italy looks like a boot and Africa looks a big hairy muff.

Its a shame that Google Earth couldn't use GPS info to reveal Roath Magic/Barry Fuckle/PapaTwerp's address as I could send the boring tw*t a nice box of dog turds for Christmas.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:37 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:If you zoom out, Italy looks like a boot and Africa looks a big hairy muff.

Its a shame that Google Earth couldn't use GPS info to reveal Roath Magic/Barry Fuckle/PapaTwerp's address as I could send the boring tw*t a nice box of dog turds for Christmas.

I think that is the least extreme thing that someone would do if that was available, hence why its not! haha

Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:42 pm

DamnRightIveGotTheBlues wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:If you zoom out, Italy looks like a boot and Africa looks a big hairy muff.

I think that is the least extreme thing that someone would do if that was available, hence why its not! haha

I heard he went for an arse-hole transplant once, but the arse-hole rejected him! :D :D

Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:50 pm

DamnRightIveGotTheBlues wrote:

I had to say a box of dog turds otherwise the OB would pay me a visit if I said that I would actually make him drink petrol and then set light to his tongue. Hang on, the doorbells just rung...........