A forum for all things Cardiff City

Nurse who took prank call found dead

Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:42 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20645838

:shock:

bit of an over reaction me thinks

Re: Nurse who took prank call found dead

Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:43 pm

We don't know what she was suffering in her life, this may have just topped it all off.

Very sad and I hope the radio DJs are feeling pain.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:44 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:We don't know what she was suffering in her life, this may have just topped it all off.

i dont think the DJ's have anything to feel sorry about really.

though you are right, its impossible to know what else was going on in here life.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:45 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:We don't know what she was suffering in her life, this may have just topped it all off.

though you are right, its impossible to know what else was going on in here life.

It could be a terrible coincidence, but I do think the DJs should feel sorry for it all at the moment.

Not something I'd want to have to have overshadowing me.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:46 pm

To some people yes to others no, you cant say that as everyones mind works in different ways, you might shrug it off this poor lady couldnt.
She might have lost her job, she could have been embarrassed by the papers etc when it came out who she was, could have been mocked in the street etc, to some people that is more than enough to do this.

I feel really sorry for her and her family, its very sad to be honest.

I dont think its fair to say over the top unless you were in her position.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:01 pm

What was said in the prank call?

Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:20 pm

This was hugely embarrassing for the King Edward hospital. They say they were fully supportive of this nurse.

I wonder...

She's been publically shamed worldwide by this Aussie prank. This f*cking stuff isn't even funy is it? To prepubescent teenagers possibly, and Aussies obviously?

You should see what that radio station did to a 14 year old girl and her mother in the name of prank.

Also while you're at it - google Kyle Sandiman, same f*cking dap.

Time for it to stop, I think.

How very sad.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:28 pm

paulh_85 wrote:

Maybe you have an underdeveloped moral conscience. Or just a mronic teenage brain. You are obviously posting this to get a reaction.
The DJ have lots t feel sorry about. And believe me they will be feeling it and realising that this was a massive error on their part.
Maybe you will have a daughter one day, and your posts may in future be tempered by that.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:07 pm

What a pair of tosser Aussie DJ's.

Oh yeah what a funny giggly thing to do. All just a bit of fun when you are unaware of the mental condition of the person at the other end of the phone. What ever this poor woman's state of mind, it was fine until this pair did not put their brains into gear and got a cheap laugh.

I hear their twitter accounts have been shut because of the abuse they are getting. Roll on the pair of them getting the sack.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:30 pm

The establishment got to her, they got previous.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:44 pm

Gobby Aussie tossers and I've worked with plenty. Terrible about the nurse and this radio station should be shut down - they also revealed that a 14 year old girl had been raped - as part of a prank!?.

If someone had tried any sort of prank while my wife was pregnant, I would smash a broken bottle into their necks and piss on them while they choked. Pair of cunts.