Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Positive Alert!! Positive Alert!!

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:46 am

The Positive Alerts are Back!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Got quite a good feeling about tonight, Bellers due a good game and with Noone back I can see a positive outcome.

POSITIVE ALERT POSITIVE ALERT!!!!!!!

:ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Re: Positive Alert!! Positive Alert!!

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:49 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:The Positive Alerts are Back!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Got quite a good feeling about tonight, Bellers due a good game and with Noone back I can see a positive outcome.

POSITIVE ALERT POSITIVE ALERT!!!!!!!

:ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Me too :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:01 am

Calm down will you.

I am about to leave for the game and the last thing I need is some positivity. :lol: :lol:

With the terrible weather, traffic problems on motorway and tactically inept Malky I was ok until you try to start a positive approach. It is not good enough and I am sorry to say you will now be put on ignore. :lol: :lol:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:56 pm

Told u ;)

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:02 pm

glas wrote:Calm down will you.

I am about to leave for the game and the last thing I need is some positivity. :lol: :lol:

With the terrible weather, traffic problems on motorway and tactically inept Malky I was ok until you try to start a positive approach. It is not good enough and I am sorry to say you will now be put on ignore. :lol: :lol:

The CCMB Achmed spoltt bin ladan Osama bin laden bin laden bin laden jones.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:20 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: