Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Blackburn Cardiff current form should we be scared ???

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:18 am

Overall Cardiff 5th Blackburn 18th.......
http://www.statto.com/football/stats/en ... table/full

Home form Blackburn 17th ..........
http://www.statto.com/football/stats/en ... table/home

Away form Cardiff 11th, although we all know that is based on 6 games and we are improving........
http://www.statto.com/football/stats/en ... table/away

We all know the Championship is very unpredictable and you can't accurately predict your results based on league positions or form alone. Personally though, I don't think we should be too worried about Blackburn at this moment in time, as the manager is already under pressure and the fans are quick to turn on their own team.

It won't be the end of the world if we lose as it is a tricky away game, but I predict an away win as it's not as if we are playing the form teams like Palace Millwall or Leicester, although only a few weeks away Leicester will be a difficult game away !!!

Re: Blackburn Cardiff current form should we be scared ???

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:28 am

Interesting stats. But I have never been a fan of statistics, as at some stage they will be wrong.

As people always say the Championship is so unpredictable, and Blackburn have a lot of experienced players, and Rhodes. They are due a win and we are not good in front of the cameras (stage fright it is). Huddersfield, Ipswich and Bolton did not play well, but won 2 (lets hope we can make it 3).

:ayatollah:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:03 am

Forget stats, unpredictable is the operative word here. Blackburn are still one of the favourites to make the play offs which means they will soon start getting it right. Let's hope it is not tonight.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:44 pm

Blackburn are a very good team, with very good players. Although their form hasn't been great, they're still in the chase. Still find it strange them appointing Henning Berg (purely to appease their fans). I'd be happy with a draw tonight, we're capable of more though.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:35 pm

glas wrote:Interesting stats. But I have never been a fan of statistics, as at some stage they will be wrong.

:ayatollah:

im confused, what does this mean? :lol:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:28 pm

A win tonight would be massive. If the next five games go well we should start to pull away

Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:55 pm

Didn't we say the same about Wednesday? All scared that bottom would beat top, look what happened

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:16 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Forget stats, unpredictable is the operative word here. Blackburn are still one of the favourites to make the play offs which means they will soon start getting it right. Let's hope it is not tonight.

You are right of course you can't rely on stats, but they did work last night, excellent performance we are getting stronger now the injured players are coming back :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: