Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone remember jacks v Palace

Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:23 pm

Almost unbeleivable nowadays that an f.a cup replay between these two teams was played at Ninian park,me and my mates was on the bob bank ready to repulse the jack hoardes,The only time i ever payed to watch a match other than city or Wales.Can't remember if there was actually much fisty cuffs that night.

Re: Anyone remember jacks v Palace

Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:32 pm

Think a jack died. Stabbed by a palarse fan. Sure it was that game

Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:34 pm

i was there tragically a jack fan was murdered by a coward with a knife a palace fan he was

Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:19 pm

brackla bluebird wrote:i was there tragically a jack fan was murdered by a coward with a knife a palace fan he was

It was a horrible day in Cardiff with a poisonous atmosphere everywhere.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:36 pm

I remember the game - as you see quite unbelievable now - it was a second replay and they tossed a coin over where to hold it. I was on the bob bank that night as were many of the jacks. They were unpleasantly surprised by the number of City fans there to "welcome them" and there were certainly problems on the bob bank. One jack late arriving was knifed by Barry Rondeau near the Ninian after the game had started. Peter who used to sell badges produced one asking for his release before 28/a2 when we were due to play the Jacks. Hard to believe now given how times have changed. Almost as unbelievable as us playing a Welsh Cup Final at the Wretch

Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:55 pm

Wouldn't say we were surprised, it helped to keep us warm, freezing if I remember correct

Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:43 pm

ye that games etched on my brain the most poisonous atmosphere ive ever been in.barry rondeau stabs a jack to death walking up ninian park road i believe.cardiff swansea and palace mixed in together.peter the badge man his anti swansea badges pictures of swans with swords stuck in them etc.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:28 pm

i was there it pissed with rain and we battered them both.
the ob were not interested outside because it was so wet.
jacks crying on the bob bank and city surrounded them and fired at will.
the jacks were like a flock of scared sheep.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:09 pm

Yawn. PapaPaedo/RM/Barry Fuckle etc = effeminate obsessed boring troll & Total Wanker

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:23 pm

without doubt the biggest hiding the jacks ever had off cardiff,they were attacked almost non stop all night on the bob bank, mostly by Grange skins...strangely never mentioned in any book...

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:28 pm

rhondda 1015 wrote:without doubt the biggest hiding the jacks ever had off cardiff,they were attacked almost non stop all night on the bob bank, mostly by Grange skins...strangely never mentioned in any book...

Grange skins they could never go a full season without getting jailed....nutters :lol:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:51 pm

Yawn. PapaPaedo/RM/Barry Fuckle etc = effeminate obsessed boring troll & Total Wanker