Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Diary of the Real SoulCrew Complete Chronicles.

Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:13 pm

Few months ago I purchased a few books from Annis Inc My Story,Rams Book and the SoulCrew books.

Well I've just finished the topic mentioned book and I can put my hand on my heart and say its one of the best football books I've read.
From Lakeys soulcrew book to Dykes These colours don't run aswel as Cass pennants and the BBC,
None of them have given a more honest account of events. For me what makes it better is the fact that its not just City fans giving their own versions. Majority of the better tales come from the enemies pages.

Well done Annis, Look forward to reading more of your works. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/ :ayatollah:

Re: Diary of the Real SoulCrew Complete Chronicles.

Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:25 pm

It's a good book!

How much you being paid :lol:

:ayatollah:

Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:31 pm

If he sells 3more b4 Xmas I get a handjob :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:20 am

aj1927 wrote:If he sells 3more b4 Xmas I get a handjob :lol: :ayatollah:

Hmmm, this could get messy :lol: :lol:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:14 am

aj1927 wrote:Few months ago I purchased a few books from Annis Inc My Story,Rams Book and the SoulCrew books.

Well I've just finished the topic mentioned book and I can put my hand on my heart and say its one of the best football books I've read.
From Lakeys soulcrew book to Dykes These colours don't run aswel as Cass pennants and the BBC,
None of them have given a more honest account of events. For me what makes it better is the fact that its not just City fans giving their own versions. Majority of the better tales come from the enemies pages.

Well done Annis, Look forward to reading more of your works. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thank you, I believe in honesty and true stories. :ayatollah:
Very much appreciated your comments. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/

Leaving for Blackburn now, off to the Coach and Horses. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: