Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

good nights out for group of 20 year olds ?

Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:58 pm

been to cardiff and swansea loads of times now, any one recommend any good nights out ?

cities that arent to far away from wales ?

Re: good nights out for group of 20 year olds ?

Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:00 pm

i know you said not too far away.. but get on a flight to Newcastle!! will not be dissappointed!

Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:02 pm

cmorris1927 wrote:i know you said not too far away.. but get on a flight to Newcastle!! will not be dissappointed!

thinking about that in march for one of the boys 21st birthday, whats the average all round price for flights + hotel mate ? best place to fly from ? :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:03 pm

bingo

Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:05 pm

samdm94 wrote:been to cardiff and swansea loads of times now, any one recommend any good nights out ?

I suggest you PM 'Bluebird Since 1948' he'll give you suitable advice

Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:07 pm

Gavlar wrote:
samdm94 wrote:been to cardiff and swansea loads of times now, any one recommend any good nights out ?

I suggest you PM 'Bluebird Since 1948' he'll give you suitable advice

isnt that the one who thinks all people below 25 are students and have "KILLED" the club, even though all my group are working and earning a wage :lol:

Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:09 pm

samdm94 wrote:
cmorris1927 wrote:i know you said not too far away.. but get on a flight to Newcastle!! will not be dissappointed!

thinking about that in march for one of the boys 21st birthday, whats the average all round price for flights + hotel mate ? best place to fly from ? :ayatollah:

I went on a stag, 9 of us.. 3 to a room.. stayed in Travelodge central, quayside..
went on thursday, came back sunday.. flew from bristol and we paid £85 each for hotel and flights

travelodge wasnt the best of places (absolute dive) but as we were on a stag do..we didnt care.. was only sumwhere to sleep and shower... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:34 pm

cmorris1927 wrote:
samdm94 wrote:

I went on a stag, 9 of us.. 3 to a room.. stayed in Travelodge central, quayside..
went on thursday, came back sunday.. flew from bristol and we paid £85 each for hotel and flights

travelodge wasnt the best of places (absolute dive) but as we were on a stag do..we didnt care.. was only sumwhere to sleep and shower... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

sounds good mate, cheers :ayatollah:

can you tell me a bit about nightclubs in newcastle ? best ones and where they are etc ? :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:54 pm

samdm94 wrote:
cmorris1927 wrote:
samdm94 wrote:

can you tell me a bit about nightclubs in newcastle ? best ones and where they are etc ? :ayatollah:

they are only a 15min walk from hotel.. but plenty of other pubs on the way..
Tiger Tiger was awesome.. on 3 floors.. but can be expensive..
if u go on in the day, they are selling wrist bands for £5 which gets u half price entry in their.. which takes it down to £5.. so made ur money back already.. but then most pubs u go in, u get a free shot if u show ur wristband...
went into one pub at 2pm to watch the rugby.. beer was cheap, and they had strippers on.. and free to get in..
loads of pubs up and around the 'gate'

Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:15 pm

cmorris1927 wrote:
samdm94 wrote:
cmorris1927 wrote:
samdm94 wrote:

they are only a 15min walk from hotel.. but plenty of other pubs on the way..
Tiger Tiger was awesome.. on 3 floors.. but can be expensive..
if u go on in the day, they are selling wrist bands for £5 which gets u half price entry in their.. which takes it down to £5.. so made ur money back already.. but then most pubs u go in, u get a free shot if u show ur wristband...
went into one pub at 2pm to watch the rugby.. beer was cheap, and they had strippers on.. and free to get in..
loads of pubs up and around the 'gate'

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:53 pm

i went to nottingham last year for my 20th and it was easily one of the best weekends ive been on. some great pubs and clubs, im definatly going back