A forum for all things Cardiff City

chris houghton

Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:19 pm

who else is pleased like me that houghton is making a succes at norwich
he comes across as a gentleman in his interviews an after the way newcastle
treated him i hope he finshs higher than them

Re: chris houghton

Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:02 pm

sleepers wrote:who else is pleased like me that houghton is making a succes at norwich
he comes across as a gentleman in his interviews an after the way newcastle
treated him i hope he finshs higher than them

yes im glad he is doing well.i understand why he left birmingham but i suppose a tiny bit of me thinks chris you were on the dole till we offered you a job.maybe you owed us a year?i loved last season under c.h.kept calm and concentrated on the football rather than the money issues.always think he handles himself well.hughton is a new breed.the modern manager needs to be a coach as well.c.h can make a flair player more organised and a snotter a better footballer.hughton don,t need a big cheque book.a chairmans dream.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:08 pm

No suprise he is doing well... he always takes a while to settle in. Seems a great manager to work under.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:24 pm

Excellent manager and seemingly a good guy, too.

Am I correct in saying he had an interview with City over the job before Malky signed on the dotted line?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:26 pm

Jollffe wrote:Excellent manager and seemingly a good guy, too.

Am I correct in saying he had an interview with City over the job before Malky signed on the dotted line?

think he did.glad you didn,t get him though.gave me one of my best football nights ever in brugge

Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:00 pm

even better manager now :angel13:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:19 pm

Jollffe wrote:Excellent manager and seemingly a good guy, too.

He turned up with the same presentation as he used for the West Ham job. Had Hammers logos all over it :lol: