Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Decembers fixtures and points expected

Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:31 pm

Personally I think this a tough month even tho four games are home and I see our winning run ending either boxing day to palace or millwall on the 29th

(H) sheff wednesday (3pts)
(A) Blackburn (1pt)
(H) Peterborough (3pts)
(A) Leicester (0pts)
(H) crystal palace (1pt)
(H) millwall (1pt)

Realistically I see those as our actual results however we are more than capable of winning at home to both millwall and palace so you could see that total rise from 9/18 to 13/18 and I believe 13/18 for December would be a fantastic return lets hope I am wrong starting with Blackburn Friday, we are good enough to win their although it will be tough

Re: Decembers fixtures and points expected

Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:35 pm

-10 points.

We wont win any points this month and will go into admin therefore receiving a penalty of 10 ponts.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:39 pm

If an average of 2 pts per game is what is needed for promotion then 12 form that lot will do nicely. :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:52 pm

smakerzthebluebird wrote:Personally I think this a tough month even tho four games are home and I see our winning run ending either boxing day to palace or millwall on the 29th

(A) Blackburn (1pt)
(H) Peterborough (3pts)
(A) Leicester (0pts)
(H) crystal palace (1pt)
(H) millwall (1pt)

Realistically I see those as our actual results however we are more than capable of winning at home to both millwall and palace so you could see that total rise from 9/18 to 13/18 and I believe 13/18 for December would be a fantastic return lets hope I am wrong starting with Blackburn Friday, we are good enough to win their although it will be tough

(A) Blackburn (3pts)
(H) Peterborough (3pts)
(A) Leicester (6pts)
(H) crystal palace (6pts)
(H) millwall (3pts)

priceless :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:05 pm

(H) Sheff Wednesday (3 pts)
(A) Blackburn (1 pt)
(H) Peterborough (3 pts)
(A) Leicester (0 pts)
(H) Crystal Palace (3 pts)
(H) Millwall (3 pts)

14 Points for me...
We are slowly getting players back and the team will be pumped up for these top of the table games no doubt.
Not sure about the Leicester away game but I can see us doing well in the others.

:ayatollah:

Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:06 pm

Come on fellas I was being serious on other teams form along with our own it's a tough month one of the toughest looking forward

Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:15 pm

(A) Blackburn (3 pt)
(H) Peterborough (4 pts)
(A) Leicester (7 pts)
(H) Crystal Palace (34 pts)
(H) Millwall (163 pts)

I honestly believe that in December we will achieve a total of 211 points.

It will be the earliest that the the Championship has ever been decided and they'll move us into the Premier League in January which we will also win.