Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ARE YOU GONNA BELIEVE US

Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:12 pm

THE BLUES ARE GOING UP!!

One of my favourite promotion chants but its going to sound daft this time,obviously not going to change it to "Reds are going up", should it be changed to "The Citys going up"? or just use a different chant?

Once promotion is gained and we play our 1st game in the PL then

"CARDIFF ARE BACK!!! CARDIFF ARE BACK!!! ALLO ALLO"
needs to be rocking from all sides of the ground.

Love that chant. Remember when we got back in the Championship and Blocks A&B of the grandstand nearly took the roof off with that one. :ayatollah:

Re: ARE YOU GONNA BELIEVE US

Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:17 pm

Hopefully are rpomotion game will be away and playing in blue. If there is a God, make it happen.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:27 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Hopefully are rpomotion game will be away and playing in blue. If there is a God, make it happen.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/tea ... y/fixtures

not looking likely :(

I assume we'd play in black against Burnley but i could be wrong.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:07 pm

We can't sing that - it won't be the same.

For me, the fans should always sing BLUES to show the board our feelings!

Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:18 pm

I agree Mr Chuckle. Singing the Blues are going up will not only celebrate us reaching the PL but it's a positive way of sticking a finger up at the rebrand. As I mentioned before, going up in red will be like going on holiday with a wife that has cheated on you, or finding out that you're having a healthy baby boy and then finding out it's ginger. :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:22 pm

If Tan ever heard that we were singing "The reds are going up" he would be totally satisfied that his job of rebranding is done.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:29 pm

"CARDIFF ARE BACK!!! CARDIFF ARE BACK!!! ALLO ALLO"
needs to be rocking from all sides of the ground.

Love that chant. Remember when we got back in the Championship and Blocks A&B of the grandstand nearly took the roof off with that one. :ayatollah:[/quote]

Back to the 70s and early 80s - luv it Polo. Thats got to be the chant if we get promoted :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:30 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:If Tan ever heard that we were singing "The reds are going up" he would be totally satisfied that his job of rebranding is done.

well his job is done really :cry:

Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:51 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:If Tan ever heard that we were singing "The reds are going up" he would be totally satisfied that his job of rebranding is done.

well his job is done really :cry:

he already knows the fans feelings ffs dont you think he has these these sites monitered? :D