Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: LOOKING LIKELY TO BE AROUND 600 CITY FANS/OUR AVERAGE ?

Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:16 am

Vincent you never were one to take the bait :-)

Re: LOOKING LIKELY TO BE AROUND 600 CITY FANS/OUR AVERAGE ?

Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:50 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Daya wrote:Rebrand --- i remember going to Leyton Orient with 2,000 real cardiff fans, seems the real fans have dropped away.

This is a fact the club will want to keep quiet.

Some mock me when I say the rebrand has cost us a few thousand off our home attendances. Eventually the truth will come out.

Were we practicing last year when the away following was similar to now, perhaps they knew what was coming :lol:
Perhaps if you told VT that the away following had reduced, it would shock him into instantly changing back to blue, you moan and analise and look for anything, but do you think it will make the slightest bit of difference, WILL IT f**k, just get over yourself, follow the team support the club or join the stay aways, but just stop f*cking moaning. :roll:

People have the right to an opinion and post about it EVEN if it doesn't match the mighty opinion of Gwyn Davies.

People have a right to air the views about a controversial rebrand of a club WITHOUT fans consultation, if you can't take differing opinions on it, maybe this board isn't for you...

Fans consultation, the man owns the club and will have to stand and fall by his decisions, if he had consulted with the fans he would have had a 100% negative response, It's his club his decision, I think people need a reality check as to the type of bloke we are dealing with, the club isn't run by a committee and its not a democracy, it is what it is.

Stay on board and accept it like the huge majority have or walk away if its too hard to handle, do something positive either way, but moaning on internet message boards don't come under the something positive either way.
Do people think they are helping to make change by moaning, the re brand has happened its with us, we can all make our own minds up and all have a choice to make, but constant whingeing about atmosphere, lack of support , shirts sold etc etc ain't going to change a thing.

If you think that moaning and moaning is going to help or change the slightest thing then you are deluded.People have made their choice, i can't see many changing their mind by reading that the away support is less, it must be down to the re brand, so I am going to stop going because of it. :roll: :roll: :roll: