23%
No change
8%
stand swap and safe standing
46%

Total votes : 13

fans poll out of interest

Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:25 pm

Which would you prefer after recent discussions on message boards and petitions started to improve the atmosphere ?

Re: fans poll out of interest

Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:29 pm

You forgot the 'stand swap and safe standing' option Bloody amateurs :lol:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:29 pm

At least a stand swap gets us closer to the away fans, and we already stand up in the Canton. If we could have both that would be excellent, but i'm just being greedy :D

Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:39 pm

we already stand, would much rather a stand swap! :D

Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:56 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:we already stand, would much rather a stand swap! :D

If the whole of the Canton was standing, the noise that is generated by the couple of hundred right in the middle and back of the stand would spread across the whole end. People just feel silly singing when they are sat down.

The best atmospheres so far at CCS have been for matches such as the big cup games against Palace and Leicester, the league game against QPR and for the Swansea games. It's no coincidence that, at all these games, the whole of the Canton has been stood up and the atmosphere and noise has been as good if not better than it ever was for some of the big games at NP.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:00 pm

harold pinta wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:we already stand, would much rather a stand swap! :D

If the whole of the Canton was standing, the noise that is generated by the couple of hundred right in the middle and back of the stand would spread across the whole end. People just feel silly singing when they are sat down.

The best atmospheres so far at CCS have been for matches such as the big cup games against Palace and Leicester, the league game against QPR and for the Swansea games. It's no coincidence that, at all these games, the whole of the Canton has been stood up and the atmosphere and noise has been as good if not better than it ever was for some of the big games at NP.

i'll give you that point... but when the away fans sing we cant hear them, and when we sing they can't hear us! if we were to swap then we could, and we'd be singing and chanting at each other, that would generate an atmosphere!

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:19 pm

why did all the votes dissapear ??

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:20 pm

thomasblue wrote:why did all the votes dissapear ??

Sorry that may have been me adding the 4th option, I didnt realise it would lose the votes :oops:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:21 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Sorry that may have been me adding the 4th option, I didnt realise it would lose the votes :oops:

:lol: Bloody amateurs!

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:24 pm

harold pinta wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

oohhh ssshhhhh :lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:27 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
harold pinta wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

oohhh ssshhhhh :lol: :lol:

:lol: no problem i should have put it there in the first place will be quite close i think .