Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Price V Fury... The poll

Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:40 pm

Skysports poll results so far
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Price V Fury... The poll

Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:44 pm

price should win it ..... but nothing is for certain in boxing! .... unless your name is freddie flintoff :lol:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:59 pm

I think Price but also because he's a nice guy compared to Fury

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:19 pm

price as fury has no chin :lol:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:31 pm

Hennessy is a wank promoter to be honest.

As for Fury, he had a chance of Price but decided to dump his belts and walk away..

Showed his metal then... And his latest rant "I faught a world class operator"
Kevin Johnson :lol: :lol:

FKN Deluded tool..

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:34 pm

price all day long....had a guy in the pub the other night telling me that fury would batter klitchko (probs spelt that wrong) not sure if he was being serious or if he was just a nutter

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:42 pm

I must be in the minority who would go for fury, fury had price down in the amateurs, price is yet to be tested on the chin in the pros and he does have a rep for being chinny when in the amateurs, we know fury is also chinny so it will be interesting if both can take eachothers punches :ayatollah: I personally think that fury have boxed the better calibre of boxers so far and price is just powering people out but not facing higher calibre people YET, and for comment above about Johnson hes better than the whole list of people price have fought so far but it depends on what Johnson turns up on the night

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:48 pm

citybluechris wrote:I must be in the minority who would go for fury, fury had price down in the amateurs, price is yet to be tested on the chin in the pros and he does have a rep for being chinny when in the amateurs, we know fury is also chinny so it will be interesting if both can take eachothers punches :ayatollah: I personally think that fury have boxed the better calibre of boxers so far and price is just powering people out but not facing higher calibre people YET, and for comment above about Johnson hes better than the whole list of people price have fought so far but it depends on what Johnson turns up on the night

fair shout that

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:51 pm

Fury struggles to finish off the bums he fights. The guy fury fought the weekend was not much better than flintoffs opponent. where as price demolishes his.
Amateurs mean nothing people progress diferently remember audley harrison winning gold great boxer he turned out to be as a pro :? :?
Price to good for fury

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:53 pm

My mate beat Price a few times in the amateurs he says he hasn't got the best of chins.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:54 pm

Poll looks about right.

Be funny is Fury wins though.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:06 pm

jinks-rct wrote:Fury struggles to finish off the bums he fights. The guy fury fought the weekend was not much better than flintoffs opponent. where as price demolishes his.
Amateurs mean nothing people progress diferently remember audley harrison winning gold great boxer he turned out to be as a pro :? :?
Price to good for fury

eh?

you are talking about a guy who has never even been knocked down in over 30 fights and has fought one of the klitchsco's :shock:

not sure why people are calling heavyweight boxers "chinny" get hit clean by someone 6 foot 6 and 17 stone and you will go down!

i think price would win but think they can both be world champions when the K bros retire.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:08 pm

Price will take him to the f*cking cleaners. Fury has no chin, worse than that...Its always
out there shouting 'ping me' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do we suddenly expect Tyrone Furry to tuck up, box behind his jab and hide his chin???

He's clueless. Cunts like that make British boxing look shite

Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:16 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:Fury struggles to finish off the bums he fights. The guy fury fought the weekend was not much better than flintoffs opponent. where as price demolishes his.
Price to good for fury

eh?

you are talking about a guy who has never even been knocked down in over 30 fights and has fought one of the klitchsco's :shock:

not sure why people are calling heavyweight boxers "chinny" get hit clean by someone 6 foot 6 and 17 stone and you will go down!

i think price would win but think they can both be world champions when the K bros retire.

I didnt mention anything about chinny :?
Johnson was out of shape and terrible and way over the hill and fury wasnt impressive fighting him or the other has beens

Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:17 pm

taffyapple wrote:Price will take him to the f*cking cleaners. Fury has no chin, worse than that...Its always

Do we suddenly expect Tyrone Furry to tuck up, box behind his jab and hide his chin???

Good old frank bruno would have demolished fury in 4 rounds :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:21 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
taffyapple wrote:Price will take him to the f*cking cleaners. Fury has no chin, worse than that...Its always

Good old frank bruno would have demolished fury in 4 rounds :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

BRUNO was a good solid boxer. Big, strong as f**k and... boxed behind his jab.

Not the BEST chin, but nor was it the worst. Bruno's problem was he was too musclebound
and he was fucked after a bit, burned too much energy

Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:57 pm

Bruno?

Are you kidding me ?

The man was a novelty fighter ..

It still cracks me up when people mention him as one of our best heavyweights.

He was popular yeah but never had The ability or aggression to be a genuine force in the division.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:00 pm

bruno only lost to top fighters. but never really beat anyone either (except mccall)

still a british world heavyweight champion (unlike lennox lewis) :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:03 pm

aj1927 wrote:Bruno?

Are you kidding me ?

He was popular yeah but never had The ability or aggression to be a genuine force in the division.

bruno WAS found out against the best. but would have demolished Fury. His jab would
have had the daft pikey c**t all over the shop.

Fury is a manufactured, made for TV, Pikeys are 'in vogue', waste of space.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:04 pm

taffyapple wrote:
aj1927 wrote:Bruno?

Are you kidding me ?

bruno WAS found out against the best. but would have demolished Fury. His jab would
have had the daft pikey c**t all over the shop.

Fury is a manufactured, made for TV, Pikeys are 'in vogue', waste of space.

bet you wouldnt say that to his face though :lol:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:09 pm

Nah Mate... Bruno would've been petrified by Furys Jab..
Would've been stopped around 6-7.

Bruno v Price... Over in 2.

I honestly reckon pikey would also get sparked early by Price.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:37 pm

if you look at the heavyweight division, the two greats are Wlad and Vitali, (dont start with the they ruined the heavyweight because they havent, they simply found a style they can fight, which means they use the jab"like all boxers are taught" and controll the ring)

now there is no other decent fighters out there in the heavyweight bar a few eastern europeans.

the fact that chisora lost on points to vitali, whos 41 i think, and fought with a torn tendon in his shoulder, and still won the fight, people got excited WELL HE SURVIVED WITHOUT BEING KNOCKED OUT HE MUST BE GOOD.

tyson fury has fought nobody worth fighting. his size, and strength means he has a dominating figure in the ring. against a hard puncher or someone of worth he will be knocked out

david price win k/o..................dont get me started on frank warren as a promoter

Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:41 am

Bruno was a quality fighter. He fought in an era where boxing was full of quality.

These days only one or two divisions have quality in them.

The heavyweight division is embarrassing and part of the reason why loads of people watch MMA now to see massive knock outs.

Back in the day nothing was better than seeing Tyson talking and ripping through opponents, Lennox being a gentleman and fighting, before that you had the proper all time greats like Ali and they knew how to be charismatic as well as walk the walk.

There is only 1 boxer in this day and age who can be mentioned in the same breath as the greats, Mayweather Jnr. Even Pacquiao would have been found out back in the day and I hope that Marquez finally gets the win he deserves this weekend after being robbed last time.

Bruno would have walked this heavyweight division.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:43 am

bluebird04 wrote:if you look at the heavyweight division, the two greats are Wlad and Vitali, (dont start with the they ruined the heavyweight because they havent, they simply found a style they can fight, which means they use the jab"like all boxers are taught" and controll the ring)

Wlad and Vitali are not greats. They just stand out in an otherwise pathetic heavyweight division. There is no one out there to test them. That doesn't mean they are really good. It's just the competition is so terribly bad.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:57 am

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
bluebird04 wrote:if you look at the heavyweight division, the two greats are Wlad and Vitali, (dont start with the they ruined the heavyweight because they havent, they simply found a style they can fight, which means they use the jab"like all boxers are taught" and controll the ring)

Wlad and Vitali are not greats. They just stand out in an otherwise pathetic heavyweight division. There is no one out there to test them. That doesn't mean they are really good. It's just the competition is so terribly bad.

did you ever see vitali fight lewis? may change your mind.