Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SO IF PALESTINE BELONGS TO ISRAEL DOES THIS MEAN!!!

Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:29 pm

THAT ITS TIME FOR THE TRUE BRITS TO BE RID OF THE ANGLO SAXONS WHO LIVE IN THE UK? ..... thats all i keep reading from pro israeli fools that they have a right to that land because it was theirs 2000 years ago! ... WHAT A BAG OF BOLLOCKS DEFENSIVE ARGUMENT THAT IS .... in that case its time to blow up the germans in buckingham palace, shoot anyone with dark skin or ginger hair. id be gone because my family orginated from ireland, annis will be murdered or pushed out of the uk, along with yasser and leighton james dont like us ..... AS A MATTER OF INTEREST .... HOW MANY PEOPLE ON HERE CAN SAY THEY WERE HERE 2000 YEARS AGO THROUGH FAMILY TIES ..... COME ON ... HOW MANY OF YOU PRO ISRAELI`S OUT THERE ARE TRUE 100%BRITS! ........ its palastinian land, whether you like it or not!

Re: SO IF PALESTINE BELONGS TO ISRAEL DOES THIS MEAN!!!

Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:31 pm

AHERNE wrote:THAT ITS TIME FOR THE TRUE BRITS TO BE RID OF THE ANGLO SAXONS WHO LIVE IN THE UK? ..... thats all i keep reading from pro israeli fools that they have a right to that land because it was theirs 2000 years ago! ... WHAT A BAG OF BOLLOCKS DEFENSIVE ARGUMENT THAT IS .... in that case its time to blow up the germans in buckingham palace, shoot anyone with dark skin or ginger hair. id be gone because my family orginated from ireland, annis will be murdered or pushed out of the uk, along with yasser and leighton james dont like us ..... AS A MATTER OF INTEREST .... HOW MANY PEOPLE ON HERE CAN SAY THEY WERE HERE 2000 YEARS AGO THROUGH FAMILY TIES ..... COME ON ... HOW MANY OF YOU PRO ISRAELI`S OUT THERE ARE TRUE 100%BRITS! ........ its palastinian land, whether you like it or not!

Vote for the BNP and that will happen.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:34 pm

AHERNE wrote:THAT ITS TIME FOR THE TRUE BRITS TO BE RID OF THE ANGLO SAXONS WHO LIVE IN THE UK? ..... thats all i keep reading from pro israeli fools that they have a right to that land because it was theirs 2000 years ago! ... WHAT A BAG OF BOLLOCKS DEFENSIVE ARGUMENT THAT IS .... in that case its time to blow up the germans in buckingham palace, shoot anyone with dark skin or ginger hair. id be gone because my family orginated from ireland, annis will be murdered or pushed out of the uk, along with yasser and leighton james dont like us ..... AS A MATTER OF INTEREST .... HOW MANY PEOPLE ON HERE CAN SAY THEY WERE HERE 2000 YEARS AGO THROUGH FAMILY TIES ..... COME ON ... HOW MANY OF YOU PRO ISRAELI`S OUT THERE ARE TRUE 100%BRITS! ........ its palastinian land, whether you like it or not!

well you can be pro israeli you know without hating palastinians and agreeing with every thing israel does.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:37 pm

The land owns the people :old:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:41 pm

jtc wrote:

well you can be pro israeli you know without hating palastinians and agreeing with every thing israel does.

out of interest jtc were you roots here 2000 years ago? if not, how would you feel if you were kicked out of your home by someone whos been living abroad for 2000 years but now wants his land back that neither he or any of his family may never have owned in the first place? .... its a crazy situation!

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:07 pm

AHERNE wrote:
jtc wrote:

out of interest jtc were you roots here 2000 years ago? if not, how would you feel if you were kicked out of your home by someone whos been living abroad for 2000 years but now wants his land back that neither he or any of his family may never have owned in the first place? .... its a crazy situation!

i believe in isreal but also think there should be a palastinian state.no more hamas rockets and no more building on u.n sanctioned palastinian land or disputed land.if it,s disputed then patrol it but don,t build.my folks are from durham so if the vikings landed up north i may have a bit of viking in me.i may go to copenhagen and claim some fellows house as mine :lol: seriously i understand where you come from on this.i believe in the bible but in this day and age surely we can find a solution?this problem has been going on too long.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:17 pm

jtc wrote:
AHERNE wrote:
jtc wrote:

i believe in isreal but also think there should be a palastinian state.no more hamas rockets and no more building on u.n sanctioned palastinian land or disputed land.if it,s disputed then patrol it but don,t build.my folks are from durham so if the vikings landed up north i may have a bit of viking in me.i may go to copenhagen and claim some fellows house as mine :lol: seriously i understand where you come from on this.i believe in the bible but in this day and age surely we can find a solution?this problem has been going on too long.

you get out there mate and give those cheeky danish bastards what for, how dare they steal your family home :lol:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:18 pm

I'm more autumn sunrise so think i shoud be ok

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:21 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:

nope, you`d be moved along with the strawberry blonds! :lol:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:22 pm

Nuke the whole middle east and repopulate them with normal people who are not ginger or any thing else ethnic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:22 pm

AHERNE wrote:
Daniel_PT_blues wrote:

nope, you`d be moved along with the strawberry blonds! :lol:

And the mousy browns :lol:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:30 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Nuke the whole middle east and repopulate them with normal people who are not ginger or any thing else ethnic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you look a bit like an arab mind nukes so be careful what you wish for :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:38 pm

AHERNE wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Nuke the whole middle east and repopulate them with normal people who are not ginger or any thing else ethnic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you look a bit like an arab mind nukes so be careful what you wish for :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rabbi Nukes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
392063_136718526439127_65505198_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:43 pm

AHERNE wrote:
jtc wrote:
AHERNE wrote:
jtc wrote:

you get out there mate and give those cheeky danish bastards what for, how dare they steal your family home :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: