Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' AARON RAMSEY '

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:55 pm

What are the chances of us getting him on loan?

Re: ' AARON RAMSEY '

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:58 pm

ccfcritchie wrote:What are the chances of us getting him on loan?

Hmm

Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Hmm

Hmmmmmmm

Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:07 pm

As fantastic as he is and was for us. Is it an area we need? Him Mutch and Whitts would be pretty devastating in a 4-3-3 but our fans seem to have that formation.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Hmm

Neither a yes or a no, surely an unrealistic target for us.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:27 pm

There is a chance but it would be a loan and Arsenal would probably demand we pay 100% of his wages.

In a 4-4-2 him and Whitts in the middle would leave us massively exposed.

In a 4-5-1 he is useful because he could play attacking midfield with Whitts with a defensive midfielder covering behind.

Would rather us play 4-4-2 though than accommodate another player.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:44 pm

He is a class player but we've got a superb midfield and I wouldn't see the point in crushing players confidence just for a loan signing. It's not an area of the park that worries me. Defence and striker that's it

Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:58 pm

I can't see arsenal loaning him

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:04 pm

Was just wondering as to what other fans thought as I was curious myself, we already have enough quality in our midfield :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:23 pm

No chance

Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:16 pm

45k a week, no chance

Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:25 pm

he is really out of form and become a scape goat for arsenal right now, they really giving him loads of stick on twitter they don't think he is good enough for arsenal. could be a possiblilty of going out on loan when wiltshire fully fit

Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:26 pm

Seems to have gone off the boil at Arsenal and my mate who is a season ticket holder there reckons the fans are getting on his back a bit too. Quality player but as others have said do we actually need him at the moment.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:45 pm

would have more chance getting him back permenantly, his career has gone downhill fast since the injury.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:32 pm

people forget the last season he played for us, if he stayed until end season we would have been promoted no question, so whilst we may not need him as such, i feel with him in side it will only enhance our chances and if loan him its only for about 20wks so well worth the cost in tans eyes, :P

Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:41 pm

said on sky sports. everybody knows hes not the player he was . since breaking his leg, my opinion is, he left us to early on in his career. and yes he has gone down hill since his injury. and no i wouldnt want him down the city. mainly to do with the cost :roll:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:49 pm

With Arsenal's supposed spending spree in January, expect him to be leaving the Emirates either on loan for the season, or permenantly. He needs to get to a mid table team like Fulham, Norwich or Newcastle to get an long run of games. He needs to find the form he had before his injury because he was looking like a player who will go very far, just lacks that at the moment. Saying that Arsenal are shite anyway, maybe the system they play doesn't help him

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:35 pm

agree 100% that wed have got promoted if hed stay in 10/11 evebn with jones in charge
no way would we get him on loan unfortunately

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:39 pm

englishbluebird wrote:agree 100% that wed have got promoted if hed stay in 10/11 evebn with jones in charge

I think it was 7 games unbeaten when Rambo was here - he did not play in the away game we lost to Forest.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:32 pm

will end up at a mid table club like Liverpool

Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:33 am

No chance

Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:39 am

Daya wrote:No chance

Would you take him at WHU?

Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:42 am

2blue2handle wrote:
Daya wrote:No chance

Would you take him at WHU?

Yes

Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:46 am

I think a few prem clubs would be looking to him ahead of us

Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:49 am

2blue2handle wrote:I think a few prem clubs would be looking to him ahead of us

Agree mate no chance of him dropping to the Championship - far too good , last time was a recovery from injury for a short spell just for match fitness

Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:57 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:agree 100% that wed have got promoted if hed stay in 10/11 evebn with jones in charge

I think it was 7 games unbeaten when Rambo was here - he did not play in the away game we lost to Forest.

he was injured against forest and we missed him badly
was absolute class against the jacks

Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:01 am

englishbluebird wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

he was injured against forest and we missed him badly
was absolute class against the jacks

maybe he will want to help us go up if he is going to be on loan! its a funny old world isnt it? :lol: