Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Danny Graham !!!!

Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:46 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:someone mentioned feeney..... isnt that the guy that kissed the swansea badge (while on loan from cardiff) then broke his leg a week later? :lol:

It was me. Claiming that Cardiff were receiving their hand me downs etc. just reminding him about when they had him off us.

similar sort of arrangment to what we have now. we were in the higher division and they were trying to get promoted.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:48 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:someone mentioned feeney..... isnt that the guy that kissed the swansea badge (while on loan from cardiff) then broke his leg a week later? :lol:

Jones worst signing

there are a few candidates for that role.

On another note, why are you posting as two different people on here again? you have enough to say about chuckles doing the same! :lol:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:49 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

It was me. Claiming that Cardiff were receiving their hand me downs etc. just reminding him about when they had him off us.

similar sort of arrangment to what we have now. we were in the higher division and they were trying to get promoted.

Yes, well aware of that.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:53 pm

twaddle this was a good topic so dont spoil it with your twaddle!! its not case hand me downs its more case he may not fit in with michu ect, so why not move elswhere and restart again!, but guess its like all your players that have left they were crap for you after sold but not before! lol

Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:38 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

Jones worst signing

On another note, why are you posting as two different people on here again? you have enough to say about chuckles doing the same! :lol:

cominges falls into that category :lol:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:40 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

Jones worst signing

Except Chuckles doesn't do the same.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:43 pm

IF HE AINT GOOD ENOUGH FOR SWANSEA . HE AINT GOOD ENOUGH FOR US :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:21 pm

ninianblue wrote:IF HE AINT GOOD ENOUGH FOR SWANSEA . HE AINT GOOD ENOUGH FOR US :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So would you say that if Michu was available? Grow up.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:26 pm

Lord of the Manor wrote:I work with a few Jacks, and apparantly it is well known around Swansea that DG loves a pint and a gamble, amongst other things. Doesn't sound like the sort of bloke that Malky goes for, but you never know - they might be talking bollocks/hearsay or Malky may feel that he could keep him on the straight and narrow. We will see. :ayatollah:

I Was told the same as you have posted LOTM - Also about the twitter post which NJ has posted,later on this thread.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:26 pm

He'd be great for you and a real shot in the arm as you push on.I don't think it'll happen though as we're finding it hard to offload players lately and I'm sure Danny will want to stay and prove his worth.We've another cracking striker who might interest you though,Itay Shechter. :thumbup:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:30 pm

Scheter no thanks he hasn't scored yet. Bit like that other useless striker Luke Moore.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:48 pm

6 bysedd wrote:He'd be great for you and a real shot in the arm as you push on.I don't think it'll happen though as we're finding it hard to offload players lately and I'm sure Danny will want to stay and prove his worth.We've another cracking striker who might interest you though,Itay Shechter. :thumbup:

:lol:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:51 pm

We've got bette pr than him already. :lol:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:18 pm

You can have CMS for a knock down price if you want. Rubbish for us but could do a job for you like Noone is doing.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:21 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:
Lord of the Manor wrote:I work with a few Jacks, and apparantly it is well known around Swansea that DG loves a pint and a gamble, amongst other things. Doesn't sound like the SNORTof bloke that Malky goes for, but you never know - they might be talking bollocks/hearsay or Malky may feel that he could keep him on the straight and narrow. We will see. :ayatollah:

;)

See what i did there ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:02 am

Would be a good signing, have a horrible feeling about it tho he's a jack swansea to cardiff embarassing :(

Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:07 am

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:
Lord of the Manor wrote:I work with a few Jacks, and apparantly it is well known around Swansea that DG loves a pint and a gamble, amongst other things. Doesn't sound like the sort of bloke that Malky goes for, but you never know - they might be talking bollocks/hearsay or Malky may feel that he could keep him on the straight and narrow. We will see. :ayatollah:

;)

heard exactly the same tonight -talking to someone who`s son is in the jack`s acadamy ,to quote"likes a drink & gamble"
dont shoot the messenger just stating what a jack has told me

Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:19 am

If we all think that awww coz he's a jack we don't want him then football wouldn't be football just coz he's played for the scum dosent mean he's a shit player I think danny graham is quality and if he wants to join the best team in Wales then lets av it lol

Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:12 pm

Good player, can just about overlook the fact he is a jack, however still think Cameron Jerome would be a better option, he has a lot more pace than Graham and I personally think he would bring more to the team than Graham would. Oh and the Jacks saying you get our hand-me-downs will be annoying aswell especially when Lonsdale tracksuits are regularly handed down the generations by the good folks out West. :ayatollah: