Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

VELLIOS

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:36 pm

Why do people keep mentioning him?

Moyes has already stated that the player needs more development and also needs to improve on his lethargic attitude and work rate.

why would malky want this?

Re: VELLIOS

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:47 pm

aj1927 wrote:Why do people keep mentioning him?

Moyes has already stated that the player needs more development and also needs to improve on his lethargic attitude and work rate.

I keep seeing his name pop up and all. I'll reserve judgement until i see him play with my own eyes, but i wouldnt be jumping for joy if we did sign him.

I think Connor Wickham would be a better shout.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:40 pm

Pooler_BlueBird wrote:

I keep seeing his name pop up and all. I'll reserve judgement until i see him play with my own eyes, but i wouldnt be jumping for joy if we did sign him.

Forget both of them.

Charlie Austin, John Guidetti, Danny Graham or Ricardo Vaz Te - all better players.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:21 pm

Jollffe wrote:
Pooler_BlueBird wrote:

Forget both of them.

Charlie Austin, John Guidetti, Danny Graham or Ricardo Vaz Te - all better players.

charlie austin would cost in the region of 5 mill , doubt we have that and he aint worth it anyway
john guidetti from man city is just getting over an illness that nearly ended his carrer and they believe it will take him a year to get back to the level of promise he was showing .
danny graham ? 1 hes a jack , 2 hes shit , 3 they havnt got cover for michu so prob wont release him.
vaz te is in nearly every match day squad for west ham and wont want to drop down a division .

vellios i dont know much about tbh
conor wickham would be a good shout if his head is right
i like robbie keane as somebody mentioned on here , the mls season is over until march and he wants to stay fit

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:06 pm

thomasblue wrote:
Jollffe wrote:
Pooler_BlueBird wrote:

Forget both of them.

charlie austin would cost in the region of 5 mill , doubt we have that and he aint worth it anyway
john guidetti from man city is just getting over an illness that nearly ended his carrer and they believe it will take him a year to get back to the level of promise he was showing .
danny graham ? 1 hes a jack , 2 hes shit , 3 they havnt got cover for michu so prob wont release him.
vaz te is in nearly every match day squad for west ham and wont want to drop down a division .

vellios i dont know much about tbh
conor wickham would be a good shout if his head is right
i like robbie keane as somebody mentioned on here , the mls season is over until march and he wants to stay fit

cant say i watch much MLS football, but surely a player of Robbie Keane's ability can still cut in the PL. IF he were to move back over here on loan, i cant see it being with us.