Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malkys Transfer funds come January

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:02 pm

Posted this comment in reply to an earlier thread but thought this merited a wider offering.

Mate of mine said he heard from a reliable source sorry dont know who but my buddy is very relable that Malky will be given a warchest of 10 million came January from the Malaysians ( not sure if this was earmarked for the new trainng fatilities or the ground expension funding ) but it apperas the Malaysians are willing to go for broke to get us to the Premier Division now make of this what you like but watch this space.

Discuss.

Re: Malkys Transfer funds come January

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:13 pm

Personally with a fully fit squad I think we could piss this league with what we have already, but your post is what I've heard to

"a massive amount"was the good word

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:18 pm

T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY wrote:Posted this comment in reply to an earlier thread but thought this merited a wider offering.

Mate of mine said he heard from a reliable source sorry dont know who but my buddy is very relable that Malky will be given a warchest of 10 million came January from the Malaysians ( not sure if this was earmarked for the new trainng fatilities or the ground expension funding ) but it apperas the Malaysians are willing to go for broke to get us to the Premier Division now make of this what you like but watch this space.

Discuss.

10 million is a hell of a lot. I'd try for Charlie Austin and Kieran Trippier of Burnley on permanent deals with a couple of loans.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:33 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY wrote:Posted this comment in reply to an earlier thread but thought this merited a wider offering.

Discuss.

10 million is a hell of a lot. I'd try for Charlie Austin and Kieran Trippier of Burnley on permanent deals with a couple of loans.

I'd happily have those two players plus Jack Hunt from Hudders.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:51 pm

I have heard it is 5 million so somebody is bullshitting with their info :lol:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:17 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Discuss.

Im totally opposed to a Jack Hunt joining our team. ;)

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:40 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Discuss.

PMSFLMAO

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:59 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Discuss.

Well we may have Danny Graham. ;) :)

Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:50 pm

10 mill could av gone to pay off Langston or turn some debt into equity but the malaysians have put all there eggs into getting promotion.

Its a very dangerous game which could see us in serious shit big time and I dont like them gambling with the club.

All bollocks to me we have serious amounts of rising debt I dont get it.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:52 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Discuss.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:27 pm

I'd rather he spent it on getting rid of the Langtone issue and grafted til the end of the season with our current squad. It can;t be that lightweight, I mean we are top of the league FFS and everyone who has had to step in this season has done so with little fuss. If it aint broke and all that.....................

Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:30 pm

Jorn Schwinkendorf wrote:I'd rather he spent it on getting rid of the Langtone issue and grafted til the end of the season with our current squad. It can;t be that lightweight, I mean we are top of the league FFS and everyone who has had to step in this season has done so with little fuss. If it aint broke and all that.....................

Doubt Malky will have £50 million to spend.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:39 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Jorn Schwinkendorf wrote:I'd rather he spent it on getting rid of the Langtone issue and grafted til the end of the season with our current squad. It can;t be that lightweight, I mean we are top of the league FFS and everyone who has had to step in this season has done so with little fuss. If it aint broke and all that.....................

Doubt Malky will have £50 million to spend.

|thought the settlement figure was around £10m? Might be wrong but at least with that out the way, we can see if he's going to keep to his word and turn the debt into equity because atm I don't think it's going to happen. Call me a pessimist but I've never really had much trust in Cardiff's chairmen! :ayatollah: