Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

bellamy or noone

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:06 pm

when bellamy arrived this season many city fans were over joyed and were looking forward to him being in a city shirt again,with his marrige break up for me his head aint with it,with noone being outstanding so far, if you had to pick one to start who would it be?

Re: bellamy or noone

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:11 pm

Why would we only pick one? I'd certainly start both.

At this level I've never thought much of Bellamy as a wide player so would start Noone wide

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:12 pm

I hope we can get the Tommy Smith back who started the season well...him and noone could be vital :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:17 pm

Both!! Noone and Smith (when fit) on the wings with Bellamy upfront with Helguson.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:20 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Why would we only pick one? I'd certainly start both.

At this level I've never thought much of Bellamy as a wide player so would start Noone wide

current form i would nt say much about him as a striker either :D

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:40 pm

caerblue wrote:

current form i would nt say much about him as a striker either :D

Wasn't at his best Sunday but still one of the first names on the team sheet upfront for me

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:58 pm

To me its the same thing as DJ did, tried to play him as a 442 striker, he is not. He is a left sided 433 forward, Nooney on the right Helguson in the middle. This give us power and pace up top, not much defending from any of them but more importantly to me Whitts, Mutch and Gunnar in the middle of the park.