Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Would you be happy with Marlon King?

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:21 pm

People with the 'woman beating s**t' need to realise hes done his time and what he does on the pitch ent bad.

He finds the net and if service is good he be alright.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:54 pm

I'd rather get mumps :evil:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:40 pm

No f*cking way

Leave him where he is

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:46 am

What he does on the pitch is what I care about, not listening to the other idiots on here.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:48 am

DandoCCFC wrote:What he does on the pitch is what I care about, not listening to the other idiots on here.

You got a mother or a sister Dando?

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:54 am

DandoCCFC wrote:What he does on the pitch is what I care about, not listening to the other idiots on here.

Would your view be the same if he had sexually asaulted a member of your family?

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:54 am

No it wouldn't be he has done it? No.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:59 am

DandoCCFC wrote:No it wouldn't be he has done it? No.

You seem to be implying that it is ok for him to sexually assault somebody - as long as it is not one of your family - is that correct?

Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:01 pm

No i'm not saying its right what he done but its done and I wouldn't mind him here thats all.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:02 pm

Disgusting

Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:16 pm

plenty of do gooders on her who have never done anything wrong obviously :roll:

what he did was bad, and he has paid for it, in my mind it doesnt come into weather we should sign him or not,

Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:00 pm

paulh_85 wrote:plenty of do gooders on her who have never done anything wrong obviously :roll:

what he did was bad, and he has paid for it, in my mind it doesnt come into weather we should sign him or not,

Your right - the vast majority of people on here have not been guilty of sexual assault ( or the vast array of other offences this cretin has been done for ).

Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:12 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:

Disgusting

Grow up you tool.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:27 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

Disgusting

Grow up you tool.

You need to do a lot of that young man.

You basically just said "Its ok for Marlon King to rape, beat and sexually assault women as long as its not my family"

Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:33 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

Disgusting

Grow up you tool.

You basically just said "Its ok for Marlon King to rape, beat and sexually assault women as long as its not my family"

He didn't say anything of the sort - stop,going around putting words in people's mouths.

Personally, if it was a one off offence and he'd done his time, is say okay. But it appears he has some sort of issue with the amount of offences.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:36 pm

My point is he done his time.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:39 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

Disgusting

Grow up you tool.

also didnt rape anyone

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:03 pm

Absolutely 100% NOT!! :evil:

Marlon King would be a step too far but I leave you with just one thought on the possibility of him arriving here (other than on the away team bus, of course!! :lol: )

"Does he fit into Malky's profile as a player or, more importantly, a man?!?!" :?

Answer 'possibly' on the playing front but 'NEVER' (IMHO) as a man!! :oops:

Hopefully debate over on this front :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:54 pm

Hi Sven

Long time. Hope youre well.

:ayatollah:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:55 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:People with the 'woman beating s**t' need to realise hes done his time and what he does on the pitch ent bad.

He finds the net and if service is good he be alright.

dave jones type of player

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:02 pm

It's not just one offense.

Have a look at the links on my post above, the guy is scum.

He's on the sex offenders register FFS. Anyone who has that to their name should not be allowed to play professional football full stop. Says a lot for the game that there are plenty of clubs willing to ignore that.

Makes me sick that someone who has done all that can just walk out into a job paying £1m a year and just laugh at all the hopeless dicks who are paying to watch him.

If he was a teacher , an accountant, policeman, or any other worthwhile profession he'd be sent packing, but because he can kick a ball 20 yards in the right direction he's allowed to go back to where he was before.

Well seems like some could live with that, I certainly couldn't and if he came then I'd be gone until he left. I can accept 'rebrands' -but a sex offender in a city shirt. No never. I don't care how good he is (and he's not that great anyway) -I'd rather get relegated.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:31 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:Hi Sven

It has been and I am, thank you Polo. I hope you and yours are in good health too ;)

I thought you had me on 'ignore' these days? :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:39 am

Sven Ghali wrote:

It has been and I am, thank you Polo. I hope you and yours are in good health too ;)

Only Polo has you on 'ignore'.

Mario is willing to draw a line on whats been said previously and move forward :D

Ive kissed and made up with most of Polos nemesises ie Taffy, Annis, Gwyn and Bakedelasker :lol:

As I did say to you back then I was never serious and it was never personal and if I overstepped the mark then I apologisr. :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:01 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:

Only Polo has you on 'ignore'.

Mario is willing to draw a line on whats been said previously and move forward :D

Ive kissed and made up with most of Polos nemesises ie Taffy, Annis, Gwyn and Bakedelasker :lol:

As I did say to you back then I was never serious and it was never personal and if I overstepped the mark then I apologisr. :ayatollah:

You can't say fairer than that and I am a person who can let bygones be bygones :ayatollah:

A 'line' is drawn in my book too :ayatollah:

Look forward to more reasoned debating in the future :ayatollah: