Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “It’s the worst time in my life ever.”

Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:25 am

mallo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:This in my opinion is why Bellamy has not be that great on the playing field, nothing to do with injuries. His mind is not on football and can you blame him.

He has been a total waste of money this season so far, just my opinion.

he only has himself to blame - my opioion the team play better without him - Barnsley away 3 years ago he was captain and my daughter was mascott on her birthday the same day as match aswell and craig ignored her - would not hold her arm like the barnsley players with their mascots and kept his head down facing the ground so he did not have to make eye contact

------------------------------------------------------- also some young fan barnsley had a man city top with his name on and he wanted it autograpghed and craig told the kid to go away he plays for cardiff now the look on the young kids face was so sad

craig is an asshole - we dont need ego players at the club --

just for the record malta away some 13 years ago i rammed his head into a taxi along with hartson aswell for mouthing off to my wife and sister so i can say he his an asshole ................... :ayatollah: who needs to grow up

Well said Mallo mate , you are bang on as always !

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:35 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
the lanes in ely wrote:f**k the sun wont even click on the links scummy cunts

Well that's your choice.

Mine too. Why put links from The Sun up on a Cardiff City messageboard?

Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:00 am

I can't really understand the criticism of Bellamy or doubt his commnitment either. OK, he hasn't been at his best yet this season though was getting there until his injury, but he will be vital to the promotion push - remember he carried us after Christmas last time he was here after an indifferent start. Yes, we all have hard times and have to get on with things, and yes he is wealthy, but he is still human and suffers from emotional distress like everyone else. Leaving your family is no easy matter and on top of losing his best mate in such horrible circumstances means he must have had a pretty horrible time of it over the past year, where playing football is probably the last thing he felt like doing. City fans getting behind him instead of slagging him off might just be the pick me up he needs and personally I wish him all the best.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:15 am

Bluebird For Life wrote:I can't really understand the criticism of Bellamy or doubt his commnitment either. OK, he hasn't been at his best yet this season though was getting there until his injury, but he will be vital to the promotion push - remember he carried us after Christmas last time he was here after an indifferent start. Yes, we all have hard times and have to get on with things, and yes he is wealthy, but he is still human and suffers from emotional distress like everyone else. Leaving your family is no easy matter and on top of losing his best mate in such horrible circumstances means he must have had a pretty horrible time of it over the past year, where playing football is probably the last thing he felt like doing. City fans getting behind him instead of slagging him off might just be the pick me up he needs and personally I wish him all the best.

completely agree. I dont see anybody having a go at Maynard for having a season ending injury, why are we having a go at Bellamy for having a different injury.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:43 am

Fully fit squad he doesn't start at the moment, he has just not been good enough. Trouble is he needs games to get back to form it's tricky.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:58 am

Forever Blue wrote:This in my opinion is why Bellamy has not be that great on the playing field, nothing to do with injuries. His mind is not on football and can you blame him.

He has been a total waste of money this season so far, just my opinion.

I agree with that, as much as I loved it that he signed, his second spell seems to be not as good as his first. How many years do you think he still has in him?

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:01 am

As long as Bellamy is fit and on the pitch he will find form eventually.

I think there's more to come from him - He's a big game player.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:20 am

Craig Bellamy is the worst winger? Because he ent a winger?

He is better up front with Helguson and its sad that his head is all over the place right now, hope he comes alright. :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:32 pm

From Facebook

Frank Humphries
If he had kept his cock in his trousers he would not have been in the mess he is in now.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:From Facebook

Frank Humphries
If he had kept his cock in his trousers he would not have been in the mess he is in now.

I hate to say it, but if its true that he has been banging other birds and has been caught out, then he's only got himself to blame, he's gambled and lost, but knew the consequences, as we all do. However, he needs to man up now and get on with life and especially, seperate the personal from professional. He is here to do a job and is paid fabulously well for doing it, he has no sympathy from me, Im afraid.