Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“It’s the worst time in my life ever.”

Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:21 pm

By Craig Bellamy.
Shame - I hope it works out for him and his family.

Split ... striker Craig
Action Images
Ex-Celt Bellamy and wife divorce
By BEN ARCHIBALD

ANGUISHED footy ace Craig Bellamy and his wife are set to divorce, it was confirmed last night.

Claire, 32, said they had failed to save their marriage three months after the former Celtic star quit their £2million mansion.
The mum-of-three said last night: “We are getting divorced. I can’t look back.
“I have to look forward and make a really good life for me and my children and to show them what I can do.”
Bellamy, 33, split with childhood sweetheart Claire in September.
At the time he blamed it on his distress at the death of pal Gary Speed.
The 42-year-old Wales boss was found hanged in his garage exactly a year ago.

Bellamy said: “Losing my best mate destroyed my marriage.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fe ... z2E0Uw4UW9

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol ... vorce.html

Re: “It’s the worst time in my life ever.”

Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:31 pm

This in my opinion is why Bellamy has not be that great on the playing field, nothing to do with injuries. His mind is not on football and can you blame him.

He has been a total waste of money this season so far, just my opinion.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:This in my opinion is why Bellamy has not be that great on the playing field, nothing to do with injuries. His mind is not on football and can you blame him.

He is obviously going through a tough time, we are doing ok without him and should cut him some slack IMO...

Hopefully he can get himself back on track and push us on in the new Year :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:47 pm

f**k the sun wont even click on the links scummy cunts

Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:53 pm

the lanes in ely wrote:f**k the sun wont even click on the links scummy cunts

Well that's your choice.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:57 pm

it only seems to be with players with fucked heads and problems

Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:This in my opinion is why Bellamy has not be that great on the playing field, nothing to do with injuries. His mind is not on football and can you blame him.

he only has himself to blame - my opioion the team play better without him - Barnsley away 3 years ago he was captain and my daughter was mascott on her birthday the same day as match aswell and craig ignored her - would not hold her arm like the barnsley players with their mascots and kept his head down facing the ground so he did not have to make eye contact

------------------------------------------------------- also some young fan barnsley had a man city top with his name on and he wanted it autograpghed and craig told the kid to go away he plays for cardiff now the look on the young kids face was so sad

craig is an asshole - we dont need ego players at the club --

just for the record malta away some 13 years ago i rammed his head into a taxi along with hartson aswell for mouthing off to my wife and sister so i can say he his an asshole ................... :ayatollah: who needs to grow up

Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:45 pm

i had forgot about his problems,and i have to agree that it will effect his performance on the pitch :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:46 pm

That quote about Speed is old, it's not a new quote.

IMO if fit he starts.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:49 pm

I bumped into bellamy in pets world on Newport road, he was playing for man city at the time and we were chatting for good 10 minutes and to .be honest he came across as nice chap, maybe I caught him on a good day ???

Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:02 pm

Don't buy The Sun

Don't read The Sun

Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:09 pm

Total waste of 35k a week I've seen better div 2 wingers than him this season so far.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:26 pm

It makes me cringe when he's quoted as 'blaming' Speeds suicide as the reason for his split, it comes across to me as an excuse.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:29 pm

BlueMac wrote:It makes me cringe when he's quoted as 'blaming' Speeds suicide as the reason for his split, it comes across to me as an excuse.

Thing is he said this a while ago.
He may not even have said it talking about his family problems. We all know what the papers are like for bring up quotes and putting them in any article.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:17 pm

Its only football,
not exactly a hard job, if anything he should find comfort in playing football and exercising and making a bit of wedge to go out and enjoy...

not as if hes been left bankrupt and unable to see his kids, who are now old enough to still enjoy a good bond.

he still has more than all of us will ever have and should count himself lucky, obviously losing his mate was hard
that's life
we all lose things we don't want too
but like I said he should be able to find comfort in his millions and soldier on

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:31 pm

Marriages break up every day. Sad, but true. Craig Bellamy is more fortunate than most.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:37 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:By Craig Bellamy.
Shame - I hope it works out for him and his family.

Split ... striker Craig
Action Images
Ex-Celt Bellamy and wife divorce
By BEN ARCHIBALD

ANGUISHED footy ace Craig Bellamy and his wife are set to divorce, it was confirmed last night.

Can not understand why most of you are having go, he loves this club and our city, and always gives 100%, he has just come back from injury. Any club in our diversion would bite their hands off to have him,
By the way he is not as bad as you all make out, name someone in all kind of life who doesn't have a bad day now and again.
Give him a break and get off his back :x

Claire, 32, said they had failed to save their marriage three months after the former Celtic star quit their £2million mansion.
The mum-of-three said last night: “We are getting divorced. I can’t look back.
“I have to look forward and make a really good life for me and my children and to show them what I can do.”
Bellamy, 33, split with childhood sweetheart Claire in September.
At the time he blamed it on his distress at the death of pal Gary Speed.
The 42-year-old Wales boss was found hanged in his garage exactly a year ago.

Bellamy said: “Losing my best mate destroyed my marriage.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fe ... z2E0Uw4UW9

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol ... vorce.html

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:44 pm

Agreed

His mother is my cousin and i heard he was crashing at her home in Trowbridge and throughout the day visitors were popping in and asking him about Liverpool or City, and generally this that and the other he was getting pissed off i suppose he could have found somewhere cosy eleswhere but wanted to spend time with his mother Angela whilst he tried to sort his marriage out.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:49 pm

Think the team is better without him at prersent ANnis. Joe Mason full of running and ideas when he came on

:D

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:12 pm

Craig is a real enigma at the moment. Before his latest injury, he was really on fire. Then his injury against Watford and we haven't seen the same player since.

Still confident that he will be crucial in the final few months of the season, just like 2 years ago.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:15 pm

wigstar wrote:

Think the team is better without him at prersent ANnis. Joe Mason full of running and ideas when he came on

:D

Joe is too lightweight, keeps getting knocked off the ball, Bellamy all day long !!!!!!

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:17 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:Its only football,
not exactly a hard job, if anything he should find comfort in playing football and exercising and making a bit of wedge to go out and enjoy...

not as if hes been left bankrupt and unable to see his kids, who are now old enough to still enjoy a good bond.

he still has more than all of us will ever have and should count himself lucky, obviously losing his mate was hard
that's life
but like I said he should be able to find comfort in his millions and soldier on

This^

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:19 pm

Understand your point Annis but I think just seeing Bellamy on the team sheet scares other teams knowing what he can do. He may not be performing to anywhere near his best but defenders still have to be prepared just in case he turns it on at the drop of a hat. The psychological factor is definitely there because when Bellamy picks up the ball you always see teams try to crowd him out.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:23 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:Its only football,

that's life

more to life than money :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:47 pm

i dont have much time for footballers anymore. they lead the lives they lead,. no sympathy from me, i pay to watch the city. dont care about your problems. we all got problems. and we still got to turn up for work, wheres my two finger salute smiley

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:33 pm

ninianblue wrote:i dont have much time for footballers anymore. they lead the lives they lead,. no sympathy from me, i pay to watch the city. dont care about your problems. we all got problems. and we still got to turn up for work, wheres my two finger salute smiley

we all got problems agreed,but its about him not playing good football,and regardless of wether he is a cleaner or a professional footballer,,,what has happened to him at this time is effecting him. :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:42 pm

krabb wrote:
ninianblue wrote:i dont have much time for footballers anymore. they lead the lives they lead,. no sympathy from me, i pay to watch the city. dont care about your problems. we all got problems. and we still got to turn up for work, wheres my two finger salute smiley

we all got problems agreed,but its about him not playing good football,and regardless of wether he is a cleaner or a professional footballer,,,what has happened to him at this time is effecting him. :ayatollah:

life is about carrying on. how many on here have lost a loved one. and have to go to work the following monday, think he used speeds death as a curtain for his failed relationship,sad i know but life is cruel

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:46 pm

Hopefully the crowd can get behind him and inspire him over the next couple of games. Some really tough fixtures coming up.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:50 pm

horse_face wrote:Hopefully the crowd can get behind him and inspire him over the next couple of games. Some really tough fixtures coming up.

:ayatollah:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:00 pm

cant believe this, he could have gone to a premier league club but he wants cardiff to go up that bad he sacrificed the end of his career for us, after we lost 3-0 to reading he diddnt speak to his family and went missing for two weeks now if that isnt passion then i dont know what is, whoever said we would play better without him you have to be off your head, he scores and creates from nothing also he is like a second captain, you should have seen how badly he wanted to play against derby, anyways however well craig does here i would thank him for his commitment and dedication to the cause :ayatollah: