Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

dai hunt again yesterday

Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:58 pm

this lunatic acosting all the players as they got out of their cars , at one point he went on to noone and told him how he cost us 2 points by getting sent off, then he screamed at marshall im the legend you lot are supposed to be the legends , he then picked on and swore at a handicapped lad for wearing a rugby shirt ,at which point a chief steward went onto him and warned him about his language i dont think its funny anymore ban the clown from outside the players entrance on a matchday

Re: dai hunt again yesterday

Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:01 pm

He abuses lots of players and is really a disgrace.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:09 pm

I've been a season ticket holder for over 10 years but not bumped into him yet!

Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:11 pm

Valleybluebird wrote:I've been a season ticket holder for over 10 years but not bumped into him yet!

Count yourself very lucky

Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:43 pm

He walked over to Malky few weeks ago, and Malky said to Dai Hunt, whats the matter now Dai (Malky knew him), and Dai was telling slagging off players and telling Malky to drop them. He also abused other players when getting out of their cars.
I think he should be banned from the car park pre-match.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:51 pm

he got sacked off the railway for similar

Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:51 pm

Lat season as Gerrard entered the ground he called Him over.

"Give this to Malky will you? It's some ideas I've written down for him"

Deluded fool.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:55 pm

If I was a professional footballer at CCFC I would feel left out if Dai was not blaming me for one thing or another. Believe it or not this sort of character can lift the spirits of a club. Reverse emotional logic or something like that.