For the canton £29 :o

Re: Crystal Palace Boxing Day

Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:43 pm

whats your point?

good value or too expensive?

Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:43 pm

Dynamic Pricing.

High Demand means they will push the price up.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:45 pm

paulh_85 wrote:whats your point?

Way to expensive ,if that's the price now what will it be on the day.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:46 pm

been on sale nearly 2 months now, uve had plenty of time to get them cheap.. dont understand why people wait and then all they do is complain. its simple get in early and get it cheap, easy... or even better buy half season ticket for only 189 quid, nuthin to complain about then

Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:47 pm

Cardiff_Davies wrote:been on sale nearly 2 months now, uve had plenty of time to get them cheap.. dont understand why people wait and then all they do is complain. its simple get in early and get it cheap, easy... or even better buy half season ticket for only 189 quid, nuthin to complain about then

Maybe people can't afford to get tickets for games so far in advance?! We are in the middle of a recession !

Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:50 pm

Cardiff_Davies wrote:been on sale nearly 2 months now, uve had plenty of time to get them cheap.. dont understand why people wait and then all they do is complain. its simple get in early and get it cheap, easy... or even better buy half season ticket for only 189 quid, nuthin to complain about then

It's a f*cking rip off.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:50 pm

i got mine 6 weeks ago! £23

No disrespect to anyone but it was only ever going to get more expensive! and we all knew that.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:53 pm

maybe people cant afford it? well why would they wait and pay even more money? i would have thought u would wana save urself money if u cant afford it

Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:54 pm

Boxing day always brings a big crowd, the fact it could be the top of the table clash will bring others.

Barry Chuckle wrote:

Maybe people can't afford to get tickets for games so far in advance?! We are in the middle of a recession !

If money is tight surely you cant afford to wait then? buy them early and buy them cheap.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:58 pm

dont effect you though chuckle does it you got plenty of work ....even stops you enjoying an hour out at training :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:23 pm

Xcasual wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:whats your point?

Way to expensive ,if that's the price now what will it be on the day.

Will be a lot more when we are in the Premiership next season! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:49 pm

"Tickets for our Boxing day clash started at £21 for adults, £13 for seniors and 16-21 year olds and just £10 for children. So far they have risen by 38% for adults, 35% for seniors and 16-21 year olds, and 35% for children. And there's no telling how much higher they will rise! The sky's the limit. So don't delay, get yours today!

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/art ... 23605.aspx

This looks a bit confusing.

is it £29 for the cheapest or £21.

Saying that its not just the price which will be an issue if you don't buy soon. There's only 2500 ish left.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:53 pm

Cardiff_Davies wrote:maybe people cant afford it? well why would they wait and pay even more money? i would have thought u would wana save urself money if u cant afford it

Not everyone is in a position to spend money whenever they want. Some people aren't in a position to get tickets early because they are waiting for their monthly pay you inconsiderate buffoon!

Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:05 pm

Lawnmower wrote:"Tickets for our Boxing day clash started at £21 for adults, £13 for seniors and 16-21 year olds and just £10 for children. So far they have risen by 38% for adults, 35% for seniors and 16-21 year olds, and 35% for children. And there's no telling how much higher they will rise! The sky's the limit. So don't delay, get yours today!

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/art ... 23605.aspx

This looks a bit confusing.

is it £29 for the cheapest or £21.

Saying that its not just the price which will be an issue if you don't buy soon. There's only 2500 ish left.

Ah, STARTED at £21, not start at £21.
:lol:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:12 pm

Not sure why people complain about prices, just get them once they're on sale and you'll have the cheapest price possible.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:21 pm

Cardiff_Davies wrote:maybe people cant afford it? well why would they wait and pay even more money? i would have thought u would wana save urself money if u cant afford it

Cos people who cant afford it probably didnt have 23 quid spare for an event in 2 months time. People who live hand to mouth probably got more important things to find money for at this time of year.

As another poster said its a f*cking rip off for championship football.

South Wales is a poor area and sooner that fat greedy c**t Borley and co realise that the better.

Bring the game back to the working class!!!

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:25 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:

Cos people who cant afford it probably didnt have 23 quid spare for an event in 2 months time. People who live hand to mouth probably got more important things to find money for at this time of year.

As another poster said its a f*cking rip off for championship football.

South Wales is a poor area and sooner that fat greedy c**t Borley and co realise that the better.

Bring the game back to the working class!!!

It is tough for some, but for others I'm not so sure, especially when you read that when the fan finds out the game was £3 more than he expected he said feck it I'm off to the pub. First pint and the £3 difference has gone.

Thing is the game isn't going to be far off a sell-out. Maybe the club are subsidising cheap tickets for the Peterborough game by charging more for the palace one when there are people who will pay it.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:19 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

Not everyone is in a position to spend money whenever they want. Some people aren't in a position to get tickets early because they are waiting for their monthly pay you inconsiderate buffoon!

im confused. Tell me, what day in the month do you get paid? because the tickets have been on sale for a while now.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:37 pm

Got mine and it'll be the only match i go to this season.Should be one price,and that price should be 15 quid,thats more than enough.Might even sell out then.How much do the jacks pay for prem. football?

Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Our club, being in one of the most economically challenged parts of the country, should be charging no more than £20 for the Canton and no more than £25 for the Ninian. I don't agree with the dynamic pricing system, it should not be used at this time within recession and not in this league. When we get to the top table and demand outstrips supply most weeks then there will be a case for using it, but I'm sorry not for average Championship football.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:01 pm

Leytonstoneblue wrote:Our club, being in one of the most economically challenged parts of the country, should be charging no more than £20 for the Canton and no more than £25 for the Ninian. I don't agree with the dynamic pricing system, it should not be used at this time within recession and not in this league. When we get to the top table and demand outstrips supply most weeks then there will be a case for using it, but I'm sorry not for average Championship football.

Sensible stuff :thumbup: