Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Malaysian kids with 1MCC

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:39 am

What's that got to do with the FITC scheme? :lol: he doesn't fund it...

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:46 am

Who says it was paid for by the FITC fund?

Some faceless nobody on the intetnet :lol:

Whatever next, you also work in the accounts department at CCFC :roll:

Teacher, development coach, FITC volunteer. Walter f*cking Mitty.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:48 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:Who says it was paid for by the FITC fund?

Where have I said I was a development coach or a FITC volunteer? I've been neither. :lol:

Throughout my post in education, I was involved with a project with the FITC.

Think about it now.. It's a lot to ask of you I know :lol:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:05 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:

Where have I said I was a development coach or a FITC volunteer? I've been neither. :lol:

OK Walter. If you say so. :lol:

Even if you had worked this project once, how this proves the FITC scheme paid for the Malaysian kids to come over and not VT I do not know. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:15 pm

Why avoid answering Angry man
Do you have proof of who paid what expences? Saying something like someone i know from inside the club said blah blah blah is rubbish so is the little bird told me..
Was you there seated near them because quite a few posters claim to have seen other kids there to?
What has cardiff city got to do with you and why poke your nose in to stir all the time?
Cardiff city does not concern you because you are not a supporter of the club so why dont you run along and stop posting your tripe.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:15 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

OK Walter. If you say so. :lol:

Even if you had worked this project once, how this proves the FITC scheme paid for the Malaysian kids to come over and not VT I do not know. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do. I really don't care if someone on a message board believes me or not.. :lol:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:17 pm

jinks-rct wrote:Why avoid answering Angry man
Do you have proof of who paid what expences? Saying something like someone i know from inside the club said blah blah blah is rubbish so is the little bird told me..
Was you there seated near them because quite a few posters claim to have seen other kids there to?
What has cardiff city got to do with you and why poke your nose in to stir all the time?
Cardiff city does not concern you because you are not a supporter of the club so why dont you run along and stop posting your tripe.

What does Cardiff City have to do with me?

Well as a follower of the club since the early 90s, quite a lot! Seeing as I've been a ST holder for a long time too also suggests I'd have links with the club.

If you don't like my opinion regarding this topic, then please don't read it.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:02 pm

Has Daya got a twin? Anyone know? :lol:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:08 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:

Well as a follower of the club since the early 90s, quite a lot! Seeing as I've been a ST holder for a long time too also suggests I'd have links with the club.

Urm i was asking Angry man that question but you have answered for him?? Are you him :roll:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:21 pm

Apologies, thought you were asking me. Didnt see the topic.

No, I'm not.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:25 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

in fact my answer is the same anyway :lol:

Urm i was asking Angry man that question but you have answered for him?? Are you him :roll:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:49 pm

How can your answer be the same you havent supported City since the early 90s and were only ever a season ticket holder for one year. The year after the cup final when you got a st for 200 quid (lower bob) to get a cup final ticket.

FACTS :cool:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:02 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:How can your answer be the same you havent supported City since the early 90s and were only ever a season ticket holder for one year. The year after the cup final when you got a st for 200 quid (lower bob) to get a cup final ticket.

Bollocks!!!! :lol:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:15 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:How can your answer be the same you havent supported City since the early 90s and were only ever a season ticket holder for one year. The year after the cup final when you got a st for 200 quid (lower bob) to get a cup final ticket.

Bollocks!!!! :lol:

Correct. You talk plenty of it. Another FACT.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:18 pm

krabb wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:Loads of Malaysian kids with freebies got free tickets to the game yesterday - wouldn't it be great if we could do this to local kids. Would be more sustainable too and kids may nag parents to go again...

Seems that Malaysians are more important that Cardiffians these days...

i am assuming that they have come over from malaysia on a tour,probably backed by our owner,but i see no problem with them,,,do you think we should have charged the troops for attending?? :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:35 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Cardiff lads would have worm them home too and will continue to support us and nag their parents to come back.

Why is it good for the future of the club that some youngsters from the other side of the world got a free day out? What benefits will the club get in the future?

Having worked with the community foundation section of City for the past few seasons - it's very tough to get anything for local youngsters, so I'm annoyed that this freebie was given out to children with no real link to CCFC.

It was definitely a freebie as I know a few of the lads who work in the community section and they informed me.

No Real link? They are from the country of the people who own this football club! Small-minded parochial individuals like yourself could go and watch a "local team for local people." Some of us are actually glad to have a forward thinking person in charge who is attempting to build links with other areas of the football market.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:39 pm

There we go, that's your opinion. I'd rather the local kids get benefits of a Cardiff club, not some random kids from the other side of the world. :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:20 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:The point is obvious. The point is to spread the brand in Malaysia. These children will go back to Malaysia with their Cardiff City tops on and will tell other kids of how good their time was. Hopefully other youngsters see this as a cool thing and then jump on ship and buy Cardiff City merchandise.
The strategy is no different to what you would see with any fashion label.

Bollocks!!! If thats the truth then Polo can confirm whether Weekend Offender has done the same then and shipped hundreds of Malaysian kids to their shop in London. :lol:

What a stupid comparison. Malaysian kids are obviously not WOs target market. Seeing as their ethos is acid house / casualculture then its aimed at British youth / twenty somethings.

However Frank is right they host freebie partys in their Soho shop, give freebies to rock stars, footballers.etc to raise brand awareness.

Its called marketing & PR.

"You shouldnt have given that Jacket to Liam Gallagher or Jake Bugg as they are not local Merthyr lads"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm fully aware of what it means, I just think they should do PR to more local children - seeing as SCFC seems to be doing a much better job of it and therefore getting the youngsters in as fans at the same time.

Where I worked - it was Swansea domination due to the club doing lots of work in the community - CCFC didn't do half as much.

This money would have been better spent in engaging local lads within the community.

It would also be more beneficial in the future as they would pay to go another time etc..

why are you answering for angry man that twice in this thread,think you have slipped up

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:44 pm

Okay, whatever.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:42 am

Surely the fact that there were Welsh kids from a Welsh club there too makes this whole thread redundant?

Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:51 am

BluebirdJoe wrote:Surely the fact that there were Welsh kids from a Welsh club there too makes this whole thread redundant?

The fact that any child is in a football ground is a benefit ?