Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

muppets that support us

Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:20 am

after yet another win people are still critical, yes the game was drab yes the game lacked some spark but for god sake we won and are top of the league, arsenal, chelsea and man utd all win ugly and thats what we done, keep the faith, we WILL get promotion

Re: muppets that support us

Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:29 am

the problem is, you are having a go at people, yet also critising the performance yourself.

Cant see anything wrong with discussing if someone had a bad game myself, doesnt matter if we had won 20 out of 20, if someone (like kim for example) has a poor game, we should be entitled to talk about it.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:36 am

got to agree - we all have our pet hates and favourites. Marshy is one of mine - pulled off a brilliant save yesterday, fair play, he is a fab shot stopper, but his kicking can be dodgy he doesn't like leaving his line very often, and worse of all for those of us of a certain generation, he is Scottish!

Always try to temper my criticism of him but sometimes, in the heat of the moment, it is impossible!

Bloke behind me always has a go at Taylor, like a few on here - he had a great game yesterday - got plenty of support from defending in our corner of the Ninian; fair play the old fella behind me tapped me on the shoulder and said "your mate has played well today - better f*cking do it next game!"

Every football crowd is the same - bet you every Wednesday fan there was thinking "we're never going to score in a month of Sundays" whilst half of us were dreading the injury time and screaming for the whistle.

Hey ho - all in all dead chuffed for Conway, played well yesterday and like the Portsmouth goal last season really scored ata vital time.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:49 am

Lets be honest a few of our guys were off their game ..........But winning ugly IS the sign of a good side , so yes we will have off days but as long as we pick up points thats all that matters :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:23 am

im not being critical, we all know what it was like i mean the ones who come on here constantly have a dig at players, our fans moan after every game, if we beat blackburn 15-0 on friday they'll moan we were to attacking

Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:52 am

Never understand why people say this. I don't care if we win every game for the rest of the season, if someone doesn't play well I'll say it. If nobody criticised anyone then nothing would ever improve would it? Stupid thread.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:04 pm

we cant wait to slate players, like i said the big boys get results and dont always play well its sign of a good team if you battle it out