Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: HALF SEASON TICKETS FLYING OUT

Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:22 pm

hotwings wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
MalagaCF wrote:Will half a season ticket guarantee a season ticket for the premiership?
And will half a season ticket holders have the same access as normal season ticket holders to fa cup games home and away?
Im an ambassidor season ticket holder, but would just like to know. :ayatollah:

I should imagine one of the advantages of having a season ticket half or not, is the guarantee of being able to replace it next year before it goes on general sale.
I should imagine that the club's ambassadors will still get some pecking order preference ahead of standard season ticket holders if such a circumstance arises where the numbers are restrictive.

What's the difference between an ambassador and a season ticket holder?

Cheers Gwyn, thought so :ayatollah:
An ambassidor buys early normally Jan or Feb 2013 for the 2013/2014 season way b4 the season tickets go on sale.
I bought really early so am also entitled to the 5 year price freeze from when we left Ninian Park.
Because Ambassidors pay their money early, the normally get away ticket privledges first. :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:53 pm

MalagaCF wrote:
hotwings wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
MalagaCF wrote:Will half a season ticket guarantee a season ticket for the premiership?
And will half a season ticket holders have the same access as normal season ticket holders to fa cup games home and away?
Im an ambassidor season ticket holder, but would just like to know. :ayatollah:

I should imagine one of the advantages of having a season ticket half or not, is the guarantee of being able to replace it next year before it goes on general sale.
I should imagine that the club's ambassadors will still get some pecking order preference ahead of standard season ticket holders if such a circumstance arises where the numbers are restrictive.

What's the difference between an ambassador and a season ticket holder?

Cheers Gwyn, thought so :ayatollah:
An ambassidor buys early normally Jan or Feb 2013 for the 2013/2014 season way b4 the season tickets go on sale.
I bought really early so am also entitled to the 5 year price freeze from when we left Ninian Park.
Because Ambassidors pay their money early, the normally get away ticket privledges first. :ayatollah:

ah i see, i was under the impression anyone who bought with the 5 year price freeze was an ambassador, then when i bought my first season ticket (early 2011) and it had ambassador on it i thought all ST holders were ambassadors!

makes sense how you explained it though , thanks

Re: ' HALF SEASON TICKETS FLYING OUT '

Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:43 pm

This is good news, be interesting to know how many get sold today/this week.

Looks like a couple of hundred more sets gone for the Palace game and as this is the 1st for the `1/2 season ticket then there is a good chance that many of these have gone due to ST sales. Not an awful lot left for the Ninian Stand or Grandstand.

I'm expecting the Premier Lounge to be fuller for that too with exiles coming home and families having a treat (I'm taking 6 of my family in there for a start- and surely I'm not the only one with the same idea).

Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:46 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:would be nice to sell 1000 of these, anyone know what the target is?

Don't forget rebrand will effect sales! So keep getting told?

The fans who are most put off by the rebrand would already have STs..

Thought that those most put off had them refunded, all forty of them.

Wrong again, but lets not let facts get in the way of your bile eh?

Anyway, rebrand hit will be next season as many wont renew.

one thing is garaunteed if we get promoted none of the people who say they will not renew because of rebrand ect ect will change there mind, 0k maybe 2 wont if you think otherwise sorry cloud cookoo land springs to mind! and half season tickets well think they believe city going up and dont want to miss out do they? :P

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:00 am

I don't believe so - I know quite a few who don't want to renew even if we are in the prem.

There are some of us who feel the club is more to us than just premier league.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:11 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:I don't believe so - I know quite a few who don't want to renew even if we are in the prem.

whats your defination of "quite a few?"

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:14 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:I don't believe so - I know quite a few who don't want to renew even if we are in the prem.

Not like us die hard fans who stick with the club no matter what.
Blue will be back one day, be sure of that.
I will be proud to say I stuck with the club all the way and never gave up because of one man. :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:16 am

SBF1 wrote:

I will be proud to say I stuck with the club all the way and never gave up because of one man. :ayatollah:

I didn't say I'd give up. I still go but will always be against red & rebrand.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:39 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

I didn't say I'd give up. I still go but will always be against red & rebrand.

As will most of us. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:52 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:would be nice to sell 1000 of these, anyone know what the target is?

Don't forget rebrand will effect sales! So keep getting told?

The fans who are most put off by the rebrand would already have STs..

Thought that those most put off had them refunded, all forty of them.

Wrong again, but lets not let facts get in the way of your bile eh?

Anyway, rebrand hit will be next season as many wont renew.

TOTALLY DISAGREE , i think that people who didnt get a season ticket or got a refund would have hated staying away and

end up getting one , especially if we make the prem

Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:02 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:I was under the impression that the number was nearer 100..

On the fact that I know several people who have said they won't be renewing if the current rebrand is still in operation and forced upon the fans.

Of course, if we go up - they will be replaced by plastics and will not be noticed by Tan.

I am Cardiff, but vehemently against the rebrand.

So, what Bile? and obviously from statements made officially you had the numbers wrong, and do you believe that if we get promotion some of your friends will be cancelling their season tickets if we still in red. I bet the club would welcome that especially if those holders were part of the five year price freeze plan. There will be plenty prepared to pay whatever the new price is set at and therefor make the club more money.

This term plastics, who sets the standards, I see these people as the type we need to attract and keep on board if we intend becoming a solid established club hopefully in the Premiership. I don't look down my nose ate the new thousand of season ticket holders that have come on board in recent times, in fact i welcome them with open arms.

I never understand the term plastics.Surley if i understand it right it means something like getting to the prem or fa cup final means it brings in people who never usually bother.But i bet a lot of people who came to that final who hadnt been before are now either ST holders or come when they can now and its a percentage of theese so called plastics who will be the future of our club.And surely its something like this which first attracted us all to turning up at ninian park.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:01 pm

BigGwynram wrote:

On the fact that I know several people who have said they won't be renewing if the current rebrand is still in operation and forced upon the fans.

Of course, if we go up - they will be replaced by plastics and will not be noticed by Tan.

So, what Bile? and obviously from statements made officially you had the numbers wrong, and do you believe that if we get promotion some of your friends will be cancelling their season tickets if we still in red. I bet the club would welcome that especially if those holders were part of the five year price freeze plan. There will be plenty prepared to pay whatever the new price is set at and therefor make the club more money.

This term plastics, who sets the standards, I see these people as the type we need to attract and keep on board if we intend becoming a solid established club hopefully in the Premiership. I don't look down my nose ate the new thousand of season ticket holders that have come on board in recent times, in fact i welcome them with open arms.

It just goes to show Gwyne how ignorent and clueless some people can be as they do not know how to make an informed comment as Charlie Chuckle is calling every fan plastic so in essence a small core of the fans are the real deal and the rest are plastics maybe Charle Chuckle :lol: (very apt handle)should tell all potential fans old and new to keep away as they are not wanted as this is exactly what he is saying :lol: talk about clueless!.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:06 pm

T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

It just goes to show Gwyne how ignorent and clueless some people can be as they do not know how to make an informed comment as Charlie Chuckle is calling every fan plastic so in essence a small core of the fans are the real deal and the rest are plastics maybe Charle Chuckle :lol: (very apt handle)should tell all potential fans old and new to keep away as they are not wanted as this is exactly what he is saying :lol: talk about clueless!.

FFs Charlie he you had your way the ground would be almost empty how the f**k do you expect the Club to build up a fan base and increase revenue by filling the ground.... up talk about brainfart i have never heaqrd so much tripe calling anybody who wants to watch Cardiff City a plastic whilst giving them the impression they are not appreciated or wanted!. :lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:12 pm

We need new fans.

All plastics welcome! :D

A quick lesson in doing the ayatollah and you're in! (pick up the songs along the way)

We need you! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D :D