Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

COULD WE TAKE ALL 3

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:43 am

Just looking at Blackburns home records , and Millwall & Bolton have beaten them at home. Given our poor away win record,what would you think our chances of coming away with all 3 point ? I know Noone will be back, and Malky has a fully fit squad to pick from, ok Smith may still be out ,but apart from that we have a full squad of players. Do you believe we can take all 3 points or are you in the frame of mined that we cant cos our away record is too bad ? I believe we can win there and win well.

Re: COULD WE TAKE ALL 3

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am

i think we can win, but it will be tough, would be happy enough with a point.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:17 am

welshcitydragon wrote:Just looking at Blackburns home records , and Millwall & Bolton have beaten them at home. Given our poor away win record,what would you think our chances of coming away with all 3 point ? I know Noone will be back, and Malky has a fully fit squad to pick from, ok Smith may still be out ,but apart from that we have a full squad of players. Do you believe we can take all 3 points or are you in the frame of mined that we cant cos our away record is too bad ? I believe we can win there and win well.

they will come at you so plenty of chances to break on them.when blues played it got quite stretched towards the end.end to end.we drew 1.1

Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:04 am

jtc wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:Just looking at Blackburns home records , and Millwall & Bolton have beaten them at home. Given our poor away win record,what would you think our chances of coming away with all 3 point ? I know Noone will be back, and Malky has a fully fit squad to pick from, ok Smith may still be out ,but apart from that we have a full squad of players. Do you believe we can take all 3 points or are you in the frame of mined that we cant cos our away record is too bad ? I believe we can win there and win well.

they will come at you so plenty of chances to break on them.when blues played it got quite stretched towards the end.end to end.we drew 1.1

Take a 1-1 draw.
Rhodes seems to be finding the net consistently, so I expect Blackburn to come good as the season progresses.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:14 am

One of the things that always worry me is, when we do go ahead in these games we start to sit back and try to defend our lead.
That is when we come unstuck, we keep letting teams back into the game, instead of keep going at them and keeping them in there own half ,we fall back and invite them on to us.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:02 pm

I think we can and will win IF we don't sit back if we go ahead. If we were to make it 2-0 then i'd be confident we'd see it out. Blackburn aren't all that :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:24 pm

11 points from 10 away games aint bad

Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:25 pm

Papa Smurf wrote:

Thats only good if your winning your home games :ayatollah:

Oh wait :lol:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:03 pm

Papa Smurf wrote:

Well I would say its not that good either, if you look at it as a potential of 30 points and we haven't taken half of them.
We are living on our home record ,which is great, but if we are going to really go for the prem we need to sort out our away record. and grab a few wins.