Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone used Sleepeaze sleeping pills?

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:37 am

Are they any good and do they work?

Re: Anyone used Sleepeaze sleeping pills?

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:52 am

JBCCFC1927 wrote:Are they any good and do they work?

get a job and you,ll be that knackered at bed time you will sleep like a log :D seriously be carfull with sleeping pills

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:57 am

jtc wrote:

get a job and you,ll be that knackered at bed time you will sleep like a log :D seriously be carfull with sleeping pills

University work messed up my routine big time buddy. Had a lot of work on at the same time and completely through my sleeping pattern out. I understand that this should be something that gets me back into the swing of things rather than being dependant on them. Cheers for the heads up though. I just want to get some sleep at the right time so that I can wake up feeling refreshed. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:02 am

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
jtc wrote:

University work messed up my routine big time buddy. Had a lot of work on at the same time and completely through my sleeping pattern out. I understand that this should be something that gets me back into the swing of things rather than being dependant on them. Cheers for the heads up though. I just want to get some sleep at the right time so that I can wake up feeling refreshed. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

some people get zonked with them and end up being a walking zombie.maybe your doc can advise you?.perhaps force yourself to go to bed at say 11 even if you not tired to get back in a routine .hope you get sorted .k.r.o :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:04 am

jtc wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:
jtc wrote:

some people get zonked with them and end up being a walking zombie.maybe your doc can advise you?.perhaps force yourself to go to bed at say 11 even if you not tired to get back in a routine .hope you get sorted .k.r.o :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:19 am

I believe Rip Van Winkle used them - seemed to work for him ;)

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:49 am

Just read some of polo's posts on here, that should work. :lol:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:16 pm

Im sure there will be plenty of people around Aberystwyth who will put you to sleep for free.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:05 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Im sure there will be plenty of people around Aberystwyth who will put you to sleep for free.

You wouldn't though would you? Go back to bed.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:17 pm

Yeah I take them. It says take 2 for adults but I would only take the one (and I'm a big lad) :lol: Certainly don't drink with them. Probably the best sleeping tablets you can get without prescription. Also if you got to take them try every other night. If you take 1 at 9pm and relax yourself you will be wanting to go to bed at 10pm trust me

You feel a bit groggy in the morning but after a cup of tea/coffe your alright and thankfull for the good nights sleep.

:ayatollah:
Last edited by Canton stand baz on Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:19 pm

I find 12 hour shifts and Strongbow seem to get me too sleep.or sex.............but thats only 4 sleeps a month :(

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:57 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:

Yeah I take them. It says take 2 for adults but I would only take the one (and I'm a big lad) :lol: Certainly don't drink with them. Probably the best sleeping tablets you can get without prescription. Also if you got to take them try every other night. If you take 1 at 9pm and relax yourself you will be wanting to go to bed at 10pm trust me

You feel a bit groggy in the morning but after a cup of tea/coffe your alright and thankfull for the good nights sleep.

:ayatollah:

Cheers for the advice baz. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:02 pm

youngsters today aye. never touched them in my life, you start taking pills. and your on a sloping road. pain releive fair enough, otherwise dont touch them. :roll:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:03 pm

Night nurse knocks you right out, bit groggy the next day though

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:04 pm

a few stellas also work :lol:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:26 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
jtc wrote:

best way to sort that out is not pills but just stay awake till your normal sleeping time and then go to sleep. That will sort your body clock out. The same thing has happened to me quite a few times in Uni and thats always sorted it for me