Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DJ and the laws of the game!

Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:53 am

Let's get the arrogant numpty out of the way first, I wanted him out after he refused to play Ramsay in the FA Cup Final - so let's just say good riddance and hope you go down. If Sheff Wed have an ounce of respect for their fans they'll bomb the tosser out now.

Now the laws of the game, let's start giving refs measuring sticks like american football because no way was any of those free-kicks for us or them 10 yards. He minced his way through counting them out :lol:

Re: DJ and the laws of the game!

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:16 am

Arri they have all short legs, because from what I see they take litle steps

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:23 am

We can all exorcise the ghost now.

Sheff Wed will be his last job in football with any luck but We'll never
see the tw*t again.

Ignorant disrespectful man, used to look down his nose at everyone whilst
conveniently forgetting he is a scouser.

Dont call us Jones

Your much reduced cheque may be in the post soon

Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:32 am

arri potta wrote:Let's get the arrogant numpty out of the way first, I wanted him out after he refused to play Ramsay in the FA Cup Final - so let's just say good riddance and hope you go down. If Sheff Wed have an ounce of respect for their fans they'll bomb the tosser out now.

Now the laws of the game, let's start giving refs measuring sticks like american football because no way was any of those free-kicks for us or them 10 yards. He minced his way through counting them out :lol:

And often the refs aren't even counting out the steps in the direction of the goal!

I knew Whitts would struggle to get the ball over the wall when it was only about 5 yards back and full of giant defenders!