Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Pathetic Jay Bothroyd,U and Dave Jones deserve each other

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:17 pm

Jay Bothroyd tweeted tonight

I new today's defeat would be my fault !!
9:06pm - 2 Dec 12

Then Ive just read

Jay bothroyd ‏@jaybothroyd
Anyway ice now and FIFA 13 . Night night !! :)

Re: Pathetic Jay Bothroyd,U and Dave Jones deserve each othe

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:22 pm

i dont get your point?

you seem to be obsessed with Jones and bothroyd (need to move on!)

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:23 pm

Bothroyd obviously getting stick on twitter again...

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:28 pm

I seriously dont see what he has said wrong? He was injured what did you expect him to do run on the pitch with one leg?

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:31 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:I seriously dont see what he has said wrong? He was injured what did you expect him to do run on the pitch with one leg?

Jay put it out before anyone even said a word to him on there, he was just being sarcastic.

Why do I go on about them, because to me they cost us dearly season after season, over paid two bottlers.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:32 pm

paulh_85 wrote:i dont get your point?

you seem to be obsessed with Jones and bothroyd (need to move on!)

Like our Blue and Badge hey :roll: :roll:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:I seriously dont see what he has said wrong? He was injured what did you expect him to do run on the pitch with one leg?

Jay put it out before anyone even said a word to him on there, he was just being sarcastic.

Why do I go on about them, because to me they cost us dearly season after season, over paid two bottlers.

Well you cant really blame the guy when he gets a torrade of abuse at him.

As for his fault for costing us you can look at the whole team that season just not one person.

By the way did he ever slag off our club or fans?

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:36 pm

Well he did get abuse tbh! Jay always gets it off them and he thought we were bad!

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:37 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

As for his fault for costing us you can look at the whole team that season just not one person.

No fair play to Jay, I never heard of him slagging us off, not like DJ. But he did spend a lot of time on his arse.
Your right though Jay is not to blame like Jones.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:38 pm

Jay is often quite complimentary about CCFC and obviously holds us in high regard, :ayatollah: against the Jacks was hilarious. :lol:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

No fair play to Jay, I never heard of him slagging us off, not like DJ. But he did spend a lot of time on his arse.
Your right though Jay is not to blame like Jones.

Thats why I dont hold any bitterness with him. I couldnt care less if he fell on his arse all day as long as he got that ball in the net which he did.

I would love to see fans reactions if we ever had Berbatov playing for us. He's even lazier than Jay :lol:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:44 pm

Dont rate bothroyd just a average champ player and dave jones well say no more :lol:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:49 pm

Season after season for 3 years he was our best player.

#haters #pathetic

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:14 pm

Shouldn't that have left

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:47 pm

Bothroyd is a pathetic child tweeting that. Honestly can't wait until he fvcks back off to QPR, the team have gone downhill ever since he joined, not saying it's his fault, but DJ's perseverance in him cannot have rubbed of well on the other players.

DJ needs to leave SWFC before it's too late and never thought I'd say that in a million years.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:50 pm

SWFC_FAN wrote:Bothroyd is a pathetic child tweeting that. Honestly can't wait until he fvcks back off to QPR, the team have gone downhill ever since he joined, not saying it's his fault, but DJ's perseverance in him cannot have rubbed of well on the other players.

DJ needs to leave SWFC before it's too late and never thought I'd say that in a million years.

Any idea why Jay has ben taking all your set pieces, as I was wondering whether it's the tail wagging the dog, with Bothroyd insisting on taking them?

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:59 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
SWFC_FAN wrote:Bothroyd is a pathetic child tweeting that. Honestly can't wait until he fvcks back off to QPR, the team have gone downhill ever since he joined, not saying it's his fault, but DJ's perseverance in him cannot have rubbed of well on the other players.

Any idea why Jay has been taking all your set pieces, as I was wondering whether it's the tail wagging the dog, with Bothroyd insisting on taking them?

Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:54 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Jay was 100% slated before he wrote that. He has a soft spot for Cardiff, he had a good time here.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:08 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:Season after season for 3 years he was our best player.

#haters #pathetic

No he wasn't. Peter Whittingham has been our best player since 2007. To even put Bothroyd in the same bracket as Whittingham is insulting.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:25 am

JBCCFC1927 wrote:

#haters #pathetic

No he wasn't. Peter Whittingham has been our best player since 2007. To even put Bothroyd in the same bracket as Whittingham is insulting.

without a doubt

getting involved in twitter squabbles with fans just shows how unprofessional and childish jay can be,same with michael chopra and countless others why do it?

Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:29 am

JBCCFC1927 wrote:

#haters #pathetic

Stop talking nonsense Frank Whitts was in and out of the team and didnt come to the fore until 2009/10 season.

Bothroyd was the one player we missed most when out injured.

Besides what do you know about football? With a head that size you couldnt possibly run so id guess the only football youve ever played is on your x-box.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:12 am

If we had Bothroyd in our current squad following Malky's "leave egos at the door" , he'd have got 10+ goals by now in my opinion.
A quality player in championship on his day but his attitude appears to let him down sadly.

Could have been a Bluebirds legend like Toshack,Clark, and does split people's opinions about him.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:31 am

I heard Bothroyd said he woudnt play incase his socks got wet

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:58 am

JBCCFC1927 wrote:

#haters #pathetic

lol whitts couldnt get past ledley in the team back then. Do you even watch cardiff play? :shock:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:31 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:

#haters #pathetic

Stop talking nonsense Frank Whitts was in and out of the team and didnt come to the fore until 2009/10 season.

Bothroyd was the one player we missed most when out injured.

Besides what do you know about football? With a head that size you couldnt possibly run so id guess the only football youve ever played is on your x-box.

Spot on - for all his frustrating moments and occasional stupidity, Jay was an excellent signing and had the best three seasons of his career with us.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:45 am

Let's be honest, the main reason people dislike Bothroyd is because he has never fulfilled the talent he has and gets paid a shit load for not putting much effort in. I don't hate the guy. He actually seems like a nice bloke. However, if you are paid that much money and don't work hard for it every week then you have to accept the fact you will get abuse and considering there are thousands of fans who work a lot harder for a fraction of that many, I do think that in itself is disrespectful from a player.

I would still never personally abuse a player but I have my thoughts on him and I'll think what I want. I do think it's a bit silly slagging a player on Twitter because it's quite cowardly and pointless. However, if I was a player I wouldn't use Twitter. Play the game and you have to be prepared to take the pros with the cons.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:11 am

Forever Blue wrote:Jay Bothroyd tweeted tonight

I new today's defeat would be my fault !!
9:06pm - 2 Dec 12

Then Ive just read

Jay bothroyd ‏@jaybothroyd
Anyway ice now and FIFA 13 . Night night !! :)

Mate, Bothroyd was brilliant for us. whats your problem with him?
If you search @jaybothroyd after the game yesterday Cardiff and Wednesday fans were rippin him about commitment. How would you react in that situation if thousands of fans were questioning your attitude when your injured?

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:20 am

Jay is a legend just for his antic at swansea for qpr ! :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:25 am

I've said it before - if that useless bighead Bothroyd spent more time on his feet and less time on his arse, and more time on the training ground and less time on twitter, he would be a better player. ( Worst thing that ever happened to him was getting 20 minutes for England - performances and especially his attitude went downhill after that ). :evil:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:57 am

The season up until his England cap i thought he was very good but after that he became quite a diva always on his arse waving his arms about and expecting favourable treatment from the ref thats when his game and our team struggled shame he never had the MM work ethic as i am certain it would have made a vast difference to the teams progress.