Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Striker

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:29 pm

Considering Maynards injury we have done extremely well. Everyone who has played has contributed. But Palace, Leicester and Blackburn have goal scorers that make a difference and history has shown that sides who go up have 20 goal plus strikers eg Long, Holt and Lambert. We need someone soon as Bellamy hasn't hit the heights yet. Also it is inconceivable to expect Helgs to play so much at his age. I have looked at possible strikers in all the Premier squads who might be an asset to us and who ŵe could conceivably get but nobody really stands out. I still think the youth and energy and desire of Sordell would be a real find. Have you any ideas who might fit the bill ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Striker

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:11 pm

helguson has 8 goals this season, at his current average, how many would he score in a season?

Re: Striker

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:32 pm

paulh_85 wrote:helguson has 8 goals this season, at his current average, how many would he score in a season?

Were just under half way so lets say 16-18 maybe if he keeps starting. And thats theoretical. Not bad. Although I think our goals will come more and more from midfield