Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

another result for you lot

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:21 pm

fair play your looking good so far hate to say it well done cant beleive i jist said that ;)

Re: another result for you lot

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:31 pm

Thank you, and piss off. ;)

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:32 pm

llanellijack wrote:fair play your looking good so far hate to say it well done cant beleive i jist said that ;)

We didn't deserve to win today, it was a horrendous game to watch and aside from the Huddersfield game, this was probably our worst home performance of the season. Someone earlier mentioned how they would have loved us to be drawn together in the cup. I said I hope not as you would hammer us and we wouldn't be able to get the sodding ball off you! You looked fantastic at Arsenal and it's a shame the Welsh media are focussing on the rugby ahead of your far superior achievements yesterday. It would be nice if we can go up and join you in the Premiership next season mind and we can have a Premiership South Wales derby, as that would really stick two fingers up at the English.

With all that being said, just because you watch good Premiership football doesn't take away the fact you're unfashionable, six fingered gypos who live in caravans and have to sell pegs down Swansea market to make ends meat! ;)

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:34 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
llanellijack wrote:fair play your looking good so far hate to say it well done cant beleive i jist said that ;)

We didn't deserve to win today, it was a horrendous game to watch and aside from the Huddersfield game, this was probably our worst home performance of the season. Someone earlier mentioned how they would have loved us to be drawn together in the cup. I said I hope not as you would hammer us and we wouldn't be able to get the sodding ball off you! You looked fantastic at Arsenal and it's a shame the Welsh media are focussing on the rugby ahead of your far superior achievements yesterday. It would be nice if we can go up and join you in the Premiership next season mind and we can have a Premiership South Wales derby, as that would really stick two fingers up at the English.

With all that being said, just because you watch good Premiership football doesn't take away the fact you're unfashionable, six fingered gypos who live in caravans and have to sell pegs down Swansea market to make ends meat! ;)

We were attacking them for 90mins, corner after corner. We 100% deserved 3 points.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:36 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

:? :? :shock:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:36 pm

Kanester wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

We were attacking them for 90mins, corner after corner. We 100% deserved 3 points.

you don't deserve nothing if you park the bus from the 1st minute... if we played as well as we have previously at home then they could of had a trouncing! the fact that they were big fuckers made it alot harder than what it was!

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:37 pm

We deserved the win today. Should have been more as Gestede should have buried that header.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:38 pm

agree we deffo deserved the 3 points against a resolute sheffield side .

Effectively they parked the bus with all there giants and kicked everything that moved . A bit like watching stoke city so 3 points was sweet :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:38 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

We didn't deserve to lose, but I don't think we did enough to win. We huffed and puffed and struggled to break them down. The only player to come out of the game with credit was Conway imo. There were a lot of poor performances out there today. We have Leicester away in a few weeks and let's be honest, if we play away to leicester like we did today, we will get annihilated.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:39 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

that would be good cock so we can peg you up :lol:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:15 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

We didn't deserve to lose, but I don't think we did enough to win. We huffed and puffed and struggled to break them down. The only player to come out of the game with credit was Conway imo. There were a lot of poor performances out there today. We have Leicester away in a few weeks and let's be honest, if we play away to leicester like we did today, we will get annihilated.

what a load of nonsense. the amount of times i hear the "if we play like that against X team we will get hammered"

football just doesnt work like that, i cant imagine blackburn and liecester are looking forward to playing us

we 100% deserved to win today.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:18 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

what a load of nonsense. the amount of times i hear the "if we play like that against X team we will get hammered"

football just doesnt work like that, i cant imagine blackburn and liecester are looking forward to playing us

How is that nonsense? Do you honestly think we played well today? :lol:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:24 pm

nope, but we deserved the win. missed two second half sitters before the goal. and were by far the better team

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:32 pm

was a shit day also. in the fact of the weather, the groundsmen might have watered the pitch earlier. just to get some zip on the pitch, then it rains through out. made a good passing game impossible ?

Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:19 am

paulh_85 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

ffs nearlly all the clubs we have beaten says we didnt deserve to win? why are we top of league then?? also we play differently when teams try to win against us its that simple, nobody has really outplayed us we have mainly given game away with mistakes,