Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TODAY I ENJOYED THE RETURN OF . . . . .

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:57 pm

I enjoyed the return of pint glasses in the Ninian Pub today, no more plastic crap :ayatollah:

The TV's are finally up in both the bar and lounge with Sky and all the dodgy football channels :ayatollah:

Food to start next week :ayatollah:

It is called Maverick's Steak House but on the side of the pub where they serve the burgers there will be a Ninian Patk sign :ayatollah:

Re: TODAY I ENJOYED THE RETURN OF . . . . .

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:00 pm

carlccfc wrote:I enjoyed the return of pint glasses in the Ninian Pub today, no more plastic crap :ayatollah:

The TV's are finally up in both the bar and lounge with Sky and all the dodgy football channels :ayatollah:

It is called Maverick's Steak House but on the side of the pub where they serve the burgers there will be a Ninian Patk sign :ayatollah:

Yes, good atmosphere in there today Carlos and its looking good, great Landlord and proper Glasses for Nukes :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:I enjoyed the return of pint glasses in the Ninian Pub today, no more plastic crap :ayatollah:

Yes, good atmosphere in there today Carlos and its looking good, great Landlord and proper Glasses for Nukes :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

There was a lot more people in there today Annisio than has been recently, I think these guys will be the best that have been there for a while, simply because you can talk to them and they are real people :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:37 pm

Pity they don't show away games streamed from the dodgy web sites.....

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

And me, prowper glasses hooray. :ayatollah: :old:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:42 pm

A very sad day for me and my mate today, the pub looks awful. Why have they renamed it that stupid name?

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:51 pm

As long as it's at it's best by the time I'm 18 I'm happy. Only one more season :D :D