Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CCS ATMOSPHERE. EVERYONE PLEASE LOOK !

Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:14 pm

If someone can inbox me to tell me how to insert links on here, later when i get home from work i'll put a couple of links to videos to prove that the CCS can be and i think better than NP.

I was a season ticket holder in the grange end at NP and it was good but beside the 50 odd kids in the corner by the away fans the majority of the time the ground was dead (exception for the big games).

The only thing i miss which never happens anymore is getting each stand to to the :ayatollah: and i beleive that was due to the change in name from bob bank to the ninian stand. when we first moved people were trying to get it going but some would call it ninian others were calling it bob bank.

i'm a season ticket holder in the canton i will not be signing the petition because i like where i am and frankly this is just and excuse to give away fans abuse and thats all that would happen if we did move.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:37 pm

When your on the video, on YouTube for example, you will see the videos address in the address bar at the top of the screen, just copy and paste that into your post

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:50 pm

How many names we got on this petition now?

How about we try and get the media involved to back the campaign to get the family stand and canton to swap ends.

I think i can remember somthing being said about the echo just about to go to press backing the idea just before the rebrand come out but didnt after because of this bigger news, maybe carl could have a word all the contacts he got at media wales?

Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:37 pm

No thanks.