Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fans talking rubbish at the ground

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:22 pm

Let's be honest, football is game of opinion and long may it continue but some of the utter drivvle my ears were unfairly subjected to this afternoon beggars belief.

1. "The ref was the worst I've seen down here in years" Ummmmm...ok he made a couple of dodgy calls, booking Mutch for a perfectly good tackle being one, but the worst they've seen in years? I take it they have never been to a midweek game when we've had the priviledge of being treated to a Premiership official.

2. "We've been done £2m for Kimbo, I honestly believe we've got his brother - not a clue, no vision, he's utter garbage" - granted he didn't have a good game (but I can't really say anyone came out of today's game with their head held high?) But to say he's clueless, garbage and got no vision - get a fecking grip.

and the best of the lot........

4 minutes and 30 seconds into added time, Wednesday have a few corners and the normal City panic ensues thinking ref please blow the whistle.....and I have people behind me saying, and I quote:

"What the f*** are you playing at Marshall, get it forward..."
"Jesus Christ Conway, either run at them or play Mason in"
"Speed it up lads, it's pedestrian"

FOR f**k'S SAKE HAVE THEY EVER PLAYED THE GAME BEFORE? We are winning 1-0 deep into stoppage time and some people still want blood. Have they not realised that if you keep the ball then the likelihood is you will see the game out?

It was a tough game - Wednesday parked the bus and gave us the majority of the ball but no real space to do anything with it - to their credit having been spanked a few times on the road this season - we got the win, we are top of the league and taken 7 points from the last 3.

That'll do for me :ayatollah:

Re: Fans talking rubbish at the ground

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:31 pm

It's the same every home game, bless 'em. :lol:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:34 pm

The ref we had against Middlesbrough was the worst we've had at Cardiff in years! ;)

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:36 pm

BobBankLoyalist wrote:Let's be honest, football is game of opinion and long may it continue but some of the utter drivvle my ears were unfairly subjected to this afternoon beggars belief.

1. "The ref was the worst I've seen down here in years" Ummmmm...ok he made a couple of dodgy calls, booking Mutch for a perfectly good tackle being one, but the worst they've seen in years? I take it they have never been to a midweek game when we've had the priviledge of being treated to a Premiership official.

2. "We've been done £2m for Kimbo, I honestly believe we've got his brother - not a clue, no vision, he's utter garbage" - granted he didn't have a good game (but I can't really say anyone came out of today's game with their head held high?) But to say he's clueless, garbage and got no vision - get a fecking grip.

4 minutes and 30 seconds into added time, Wednesday have a few corners and the normal City panic ensues thinking ref please blow the whistle.....and I have people behind me saying, and I quote:

FOR f**k'S SAKE HAVE THEY EVER PLAYED THE GAME BEFORE? We are winning 1-0 deep into stoppage time and some people still want blood. Have they not realised that if you keep the ball then the likelihood is you will see the game out?

It was a tough game - Wednesday parked the bus and gave us the majority of the ball but no real space to do anything with it - to their credit having been spanked a few times on the road this season - we got the win, we are top of the league and taken 7 points from the last 3.

I love number 2 - We've been done £2m for Kimbo, I honestly believe we've got his brother :lol:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:38 pm

nobber wrote:It's the same every home game, bless 'em. :lol:

Yep and since the inception of the game.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:41 pm

For 2 seasons I stood in front of these 3-4 old blokes in the old grange end. Non stop bullshit coming from their mouths every game!

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:14 pm

BobBankLoyalist wrote:Let's be honest, football is game of opinion and long may it continue but some of the utter drivvle my ears were unfairly subjected to this afternoon beggars belief.

1. "The ref was the worst I've seen down here in years" Umm :ayatollah: mmm...ok he made a couple of dodgy calls, booking Mutch for a perfectly good tackle being one, but the worst they've seen in years? I take it they have never been to a midweek game when we've had the priviledge of being treated to a Premiership official.

I have the same every home game in the family stand, guy behind me has not a good word to say about Mason, then he starts on Whittingham of all players!!

Ooh and when there's a free kick or corner he moans to his son that we are going to let a goal in :roll:

And we've won 10 games as well at home? :)

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:16 pm

New guy sat behind me today p, never seen him before (all STs generally around us so same faces) :-

"Mutch you f*cking c**t - f**k off back to Birmingham you useless lanky c**t!"

I was stunned - granted he didn't have the best game, nobody did really - he's only just come back from injury.

He then proceeded to slag off every single part of the game - but here's the corker,

"Why's he even bothering to shoot from..... WHAT A GOAL!"

Bellend :lol:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:35 pm

You've got to love them!

They were ruining Kimbo (unfairly) because he slowed the game down and didn't have any vision - apparently?

Yet if anyone else passed it sideways or slowed the play down did you hear a peep....did you f***!

But to slate the team for not increasing the tempo after 94 minutes of grafting WHEN YOU ARE 1-0 UP, is the best joke I've heard all season.

Not that long ago we would have either drawn 0-0 or lost that game because teams came here, sat back back and we could never break them down.

Now we can. Haven't seen many try the Wednesday tactic this season mind, but that is probably becasue we don't allow teams to park the bus (and it was rather funny that DJ used those tactics today - but getting pumped every week more than likely had something to do with that!)

I would just love to see what game some people watch as it's not the same one I watch!!!!

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:37 pm

Football fans tall nonsense :lol:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:41 pm

Overthemoon wrote:The ref we had against Middlesbrough was the worst we've had at Cardiff in years! ;)

Not that one is true.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:48 pm

Don't even get me started. I was sat in front of an old fella today who just whinged and moaned literally the entire game. Moaning and swearing at every mistake, kicking off because Rudy missed his shot and then going 'oh bloody hell they should have scored' when Wednesday fired into row Z. Annoys the hell out of me when fans get on the teams back when they don't have a great game.WE'VE WON ALL OUR HOME GAMES WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?!! Of course Wednesday would be difficult, they're at the bottom and were defending for a point, they set up differently to the top sides we've faced at home so far coz they weren't going for the win.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:15 am

rodins wrote:Don't even get me started. I was sat in front of an old fella today who just whinged and moaned literally the entire game. Moaning and swearing at every mistake, kicking off because Rudy missed his shot and then going 'oh bloody hell they should have scored' when Wednesday fired into row Z. Annoys the hell out of me when fans get on the teams back when they don't have a great game.WE'VE WON ALL OUR HOME GAMES WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?!! Of course Wednesday would be difficult, they're at the bottom and were defending for a point, they set up differently to the top sides we've faced at home so far coz they weren't going for the win.

Exactly-today we achieved our best home win sequence in our entire 100 years plus history---to say wednesday parked the bus is an understatement, they took the f***ing wheels off & threw away the rotar arm!

Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:18 pm

Good post i agree entirely.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:24 pm

i got 2 gems around me!

the one says nowt all game but shouts eeeeeeeyyyyyyy orrrrrrrrrr .... cringe

and the other directly behind me saying how shite conway was until 3 seconds after he scored..

both tools! :D

Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:33 pm

We have a few around us that are nonsense talkers. The one bloke might as well make his performance ratings after the 5th minute because he bases his entire opinions on the players' performances on the opening 5 minutes.

Patience is an attribute that many fans don't possess but which is unfortunately very key for a team that plays the way we do.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:12 pm

The guy behind me just moans at Taylor non stop and giving him instructions.
Even if he does something well he moans :lol:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:41 pm

fuc... hell alot of you all sit next to or behind polo/ barry chuckle/roath magic :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: and all the other moaning plebbs thank fu.. i got a wall behind me ....i get more sense from the wall than that lot :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:54 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:fuc... hell alot of you all sit next to or behind polo/ barry chuckle/roath magic :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: and all the other moaning plebbs thank fu.. i got a wall behind me ....i get more sense from the wall than that lot :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The same wall makes more sense than your grammar, to be brutally honest..

Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:26 pm

bollacks the wall told me it dont talk to plebbs :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: