Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IGNORANT AS USUAL DAVE JONES

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:13 pm

I just read this on Mallo's FB page and he has pictures to back it up. Also DJ is the same with Sheff Wed fans. This is just one of the many many reasons why I despise the man and in my STRONG OPINION DOES NOT DESERVE RESPECT.

Mallo Wrote
Fans were queuing for an hour to wait the arrival of dj a few hundred I was shocked but what shocked me more was fans clapped him and he ignored them - I always been a fan of dj for what he faced us but today he's come down in my expectations - your getting sacked in the morning and Wilkie

PLUS
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=98396 :roll:

Re: IGNORANT AS USUAL DAVE JONES

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:18 pm

Full time whistle, he went straight under the tunnel, didnt even cheer the away fans, or say anything to his players. Unlike the Wednesday players, who clapped the travelling support.

Really do feel sorry for their fans, they had a very good support today.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:42 am

azz_ccfc wrote:Full time whistle, he went straight under the tunnel, didnt even cheer the away fans, or say anything to his players. Unlike the Wednesday players, who clapped the travelling support.

Really do feel sorry for their fans, they had a very good support today.

feel sorry for them aswell
pathetic from jones

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:30 am

Did you hear him on the radio Wales news bulletin ? Still saying that Malky under more pressure than him , still saying how Malky has spent millions and us the fans are expecting promotion PLUS he was slaggong of the CCFC wage bill saying how high he thought it must be . Reckons under him it wasnt too bad and on a par to the current Sheff Weds wage bill ...... Jones was on £800K pa himself and at the time he was last in charge the CCFC wage bill was 1 of the highest in the Championship !!! Its sour grapes by the sounds of it .... he's a tw*t Im afraid to say , a tw*t who was also in on the golden ticket scam . Look on the brightside when Wednesday get relegated he will once again be sacked :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:33 am

Martyn1963 wrote:Did you hear him on the radio Wales news bulletin ? Still saying that Malky under more pressure than him , still saying how Malky has spent millions and us the fans are expecting promotion PLUS he was slaggong of the CCFC wage bill saying how high he thought it must be . Reckons under him it wasnt too bad and on a par to the current Sheff Weds wage bill ...... Jones was on £800K pa himself and at the time he was last in charge the CCFC wage bill was 1 of the highest in the Championship !!! Its sour grapes by the sounds of it .... he's a tw*t Im afraid to say , a tw*t who was also in on the golden ticket scam . Look on the brightside when Wednesday get relegated he will once again be sacked :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Jones is a Football Dinosaur' a was prooved yesterday...Hopeless boring tactics that will take the Owls down

we are well rid!

:shock:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:37 am

When we blew it at wembley against blackpool and against reading other managers like warnock , holloway and quite a few more would have gone up automatic with the team we had but bottler jones blew it big time..
Dave jones is an horrible spiteful resentful man i wish he would feck off from football for good..

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:50 am

jinks-rct wrote:When we blew it at wembley against blackpool and against reading other managers like warnock , holloway and quite a few more would have gone up automatic with the team we had but bottler jones blew it big time..
Dave jones is an horrible spiteful resentful man i wish he would feck off from football for good..

Edited :D

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:36 am

jinks-rct wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:When we blew it at wembley against blackpool and against reading other managers like warnock , holloway and quite a few more would have gone up automatic with the team we had but bottler jones blew it big time..

Edited :D

so your not that keen on him then? :lol:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:49 am

The word that best describes him for me is "ungracious".
The sort of person you invite round for dinner and they take a slash against your car on the way out!
Nothing is ever his fault either!

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:54 am

McNaughtyButNice wrote:The word that best describes him for me is "ungracious".
The sort of person you invite round for dinner and they take a slash against your car on the way out!
Nothing is ever his fault either!

made me :lol:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:56 am

Really pleased yesterday

Cardiff City fans were great, no pantomime booing at all, a humourous tongue in check chant after the goal.

DJs 'problems' comments before - to insight us to boo? and after - to deflect a piss poor strategy
make him look bitter and small minded.
Not once in this period have i heard him saying good things about us fans

Well done Cardiff fans for not rising to the bait

Trot on Dave - even your City die hards must be wavering to explain this away......
:ayatollah:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:05 am

526693_4852619230728_140456058_n.jpg
Forever Blue wrote:I just read this on Mallo's FB page and he has pictures to back it up. Also DJ is the same with Sheff Wed fans. This is just one of the many many reasons why I despise the man and in my STRONG OPINION DOES NOT DESERVE RESPECT.

Mallo Wrote
Fans were queuing for an hour to wait the arrival of dj a few hundred I was shocked but what shocked me more was fans clapped him and he ignored them - I always been a fan of dj for what he faced us but today he's come down in my expectations - your getting sacked in the morning and Wilkie

PLUS
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=98396 :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:47 am

no surprises really.ive been ignored twice by the man.both at pre season games.carmathen away being one of them,players were very relaxed and signing autographs chating to fans,i wished dave all the best for the coming season and he looked at me like i was shit from his shoe

Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:08 pm

I supported DJ for the most past but was fully in agreement when he went as his time was up.

Lost all respect for him now though, whatever gripes he has with the club, his comments post match are pathetic! What a bitter man.

I think our fans lack of a reaction in any shape or form towards him yesterday ( bar the " sacked in the morning " chant after the goal ) summed it all up, who cares about him or what he thinks?

Feel sorry for the Wednesday fans though who I have a lot of time for, cos as long as he stays there, they are only going one way!

Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:12 pm

So you still dont like him LOL :lol:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:28 pm

He is a very stubborn and bitter man. As someone said, it's never his fault. He's too proud to accept blame. This is why Graeme Souness never became a good manager. Dave Jones was good for us on the whole but his shelf life expired a couple of seasons before he left. He should have gone after the Blackpool playoff final defeat.

Ever since he left though he's definitely got a chip on his shoulder. I know that some fans gave him a hard time but he didn't help himself and he's easily forgotten those fans that did back him and support him whilst he was manager which is quite disrespectful. He's not our manager any more though so I don't give a shit what he does. We got three points yesterday. Job done.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:46 pm

Zabier wrote:He is a very stubborn and bitter man. As someone said, it's never his fault. He's too proud to accept blame. This is why Graeme Souness never became a good manager. Dave Jones was good for us on the whole but his shelf life expired a couple of seasons before he left. He should have gone after the Blackpool playoff final defeat.

Ever since he left though he's definitely got a chip on his shoulder. I know that some fans gave him a hard time but he didn't help himself and he's easily forgotten those fans that did back him and support him whilst he was manager which is quite disrespectful. He's not our manager any more though so I don't give a shit what he does. We got three points yesterday. Job done.

I feel sorry for those of us who have supported DJ. He let them down big style yesterday.

I was surprised DJ took the job at Wednesday. After his court case shambles he was lucky enough to receieve a well paid job that has set himself up for life. I thought he would have gone into exile, I certainly would have done if I went through what he has been through. We have all had our problems but for the majority of us we have to carry on. DJ should retire before others turn against him.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:42 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Zabier wrote:He is a very stubborn and bitter man. As someone said, it's never his fault. He's too proud to accept blame. This is why Graeme Souness never became a good manager. Dave Jones was good for us on the whole but his shelf life expired a couple of seasons before he left. He should have gone after the Blackpool playoff final defeat.

I feel sorry for those of us who have supported DJ. He let them down big style yesterday.

I was surprised DJ took the job at Wednesday. After his court case shambles he was lucky enough to receieve a well paid job that has set himself up for life. I thought he would have gone into exile, I certainly would have done if I went through what he has been through. We have all had our problems but for the majority of us we have to carry on. DJ should retire before others turn against him.

but thats a defeatist attitude. So despite not being a pedophile he should go into hiding. Why was he lucky to get a job, innocent remember, or do you go down the route of 'how dare you be accused of something'. All had our problems but the majority of us we have to carry on? Are you for real, when exactly did it end for Dave Jones? he turns up to football grounds week in week out and its some what inevitable that a section of the crowd will start calling him a pedophile, this has been going on for 12 years now. Of course hes bitter who wouldnt be, being reminded week in week out of a terrible time in your life. People forget that.
As for whether hes a good manager or not thats a different subject and the two should not be confused.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:51 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

Why would fans who supported him care what he said now :lol:

I did just listen to his interview on City player though and he does come across very well.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:57 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

but thats a defeatist attitude. So despite not being a pedophile he should go into hiding. Why was he lucky to get a job, innocent remember, or do you go down the route of 'how dare you be accused of something'. All had our problems but the majority of us we have to carry on? Are you for real, when exactly did it end for Dave Jones? he turns up to football grounds week in week out and its some what inevitable that a section of the crowd will start calling him a pedophile, this has been going on for 12 years now. Of course hes bitter who wouldnt be, being reminded week in week out of a terrible time in your life. People forget that.
As for whether hes a good manager or not thats a different subject and the two should not be confused.

Uh would say he made a few million out of us. If that was me I would give 2 fingers to the rest and not carrying on doing a job that is getting me down like it is him, he is getting more miserable.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:12 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Uh would say he made a few million out of us. If that was me I would give 2 fingers to the rest and not carrying on doing a job that is getting me down like it is him, he is getting more miserable.

well thats not unusual its well known managers tend to be financially better off once they get sacked. Just look at Abramovich and how much hes paid out in compensation to managers. If he wants to carry on working thats his decision nobody elses. If you want to criticise him professionally thats your right as a fan, as for his personality as long as he is performing on the pitch couldnt care less about his personality, ok maybe he could be a bit more friendly but when your a man who looks at people and you dont know if your going to be called a pedophile or a hero on mass, I wouldnt know how to cope with that and I applaud him for doing it. Unfortunately he is not on a great run and he will be criticised atmo, but hang on I thought we were Cardiff City fans and supported Cardiff City, Dave Jones is Sheffield Wednesday's manager and very much Sheffield Wednesdays problem.