Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Bitter Jones at it again

Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:11 am

Ackers wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:Will I lose sleep if Cardiff go up? No. Will I lose sleep if they don’t? No.”

At his after-match Press conference, Jones continued:“Yes I have a problem with Cardiff City. They should be more respectful than they have been.

“What that problem is will come out soon. That problem is, of course, with the owners.

“Cardiff have to go up this season because they have spent a fortune. I don’t know what their wage bill is, but six or seven other clubs are doing similar.

F##k Dave Jones. He talks about the club showing him more respect, but shows none himself. When he he off the coach today loads of fans clapped him, but he just walked in the ground. Didn't acknowledge the fans in anyway. Nob :evil:

Dissapointing to hear that.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:33 am

He's a horrible man.

"When I used to get results in places like Man Utd and Arsenal"
"I haven't become a bad manager overnight"
"I've played in some pretty big derby's myself"
"The people down here dont know..."
"I've known proper stress"

Then "I have a problem with Cardiff City but am not going to make it public" :? :? :lol: :lol:

And that nonsense about Cardiff City giving him a ball with no air in it :shock: :lol:

He blanks Cardiff City supporters who applauded him, then walks off the pitch without
acknowledging Sheff Weds supporters who'd travelled hundreds of miles on a Sunday to
support a team they pretty much expected to lose

His bitterness is tangible and leaves a bad taste.

Glad to see the back of him finally, because he wont be in charge at Wednesday when we play
up there.

Did he, ultimately, do a good job here?

Pretty good yes. But fell at the last hurdle, every time.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:09 am

Oh well,at least this stops us arguing over the rebrand.It'll all come out in the wash.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:20 am

The thing that annoys me is the way he detatches himself... Malky and most other managers will refer to themselves, the players, the staff, the fans as "we". When Dave Jones talks about the club or players or fans he sayd "they", especially when talking about the players. It makes me annoyed just thinking about it.

Then he talks about disrespect, before saying he's got a problem with Cardiff then giving no justification as to why or who exactly with?

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:15 am

BluebirdJoe wrote:The thing that annoys me is the way he detatches himself... Malky and most other managers will refer to themselves, the players, the staff, the fans as "we". When Dave Jones talks about the club or players or fans he sayd "they", especially when talking about the players. It makes me annoyed just thinking about it.

Then he talks about disrespect, before saying he's got a problem with Cardiff then giving no justification as to why or who exactly with?

He said its with the owners but dont let the facts get in the way of your DJ witchunt.

Hes gone, get over it, do you live the rest of your life in the past?

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:16 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:Sorry, but forgive my ignorance, & let me understand this,,Dave Jones was sacked last may [2011] & is still awaiting severance?

Who knows.

Us fans can go on what we know and that is DJ never lied to us, that coming from me is hard to take I know, and the Malaysians seem reluctant to pay off debts.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:16 am

more posts about DJ than us actually winning...... :roll:

He's gone, part of history, get over it and concentrate on the current team!

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:18 am

CraigCCFC wrote:more posts about DJ than us actually winning...... :roll:

He's gone, part of history, get over it and concentrate on the current team!

Exactly.

Record breaking home run and people want to whinge about DJ :lol:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:30 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:Sorry, but forgive my ignorance, & let me understand this,,Dave Jones was sacked last may [2011] & is still awaiting severance?

Who knows.

Us fans can go on what we know and that is DJ never lied to us, that coming from me is hard to take I know, and the Malaysians seem reluctant to pay off debts.

Really??

Apart from Sam and DJ... who else is still waiting?

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:36 am

taffyapple wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Who knows.

Really??

Ransom, PMG.......who knows what else is in the background. Besides owing just one person is not good is it?

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:48 am

I quite like DJs brutal honesty. Yes hes got a face that could turn milk sour but in todays PC world its good to still hear some tell it like it is.

Why should he give a shit if we get promoted? Did people expect him to blow bubbles up Malkys arse.?

Having been through what he has with the false allegations and being vilified by the press I undestand why hes so spiky with them.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:58 am

If it was cut and dried that Jones was owed money he wouldn't hesitate to litigate

Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:44 pm

jones was given 12 months notice during this time he was paid as normal every month ,but he decided to take the shef wednesday job in the 12 months ? so the club didnt contiuned paying him as hes broke his contract ? can you confirm this carl ? if this is the case and he was paid up till the time he took another job then f**k the greedy c**t ! annis your right dave jones screwed this club over what a horrible man didnt respect the club ,the fans or any of our history :o

Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:27 pm

wez 1927 wrote:jones was given 12 months notice during this time he was paid as normal every month ,but he decided to take the shef wednesday job in the 12 months ? so the club didnt contiuned paying him as hes broke his contract ? can you confirm this carl ? if this is the case and he was paid up till the time he took another job then f**k the greedy c**t ! annis your right dave jones screwed this club over what a horrible man didnt respect the club ,the fans or any of our history :o

Wez, I dont usually agree with your posts, but you are spot on, Jones took the new job whilst be paid by CCFC, so the Malaysians are right on this one, I cant believe I am saying this :shock: .

Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:jones was given 12 months notice during this time he was paid as normal every month ,but he decided to take the shef wednesday job in the 12 months ? so the club didnt contiuned paying him as hes broke his contract ? can you confirm this carl ? if this is the case and he was paid up till the time he took another job then f**k the greedy c**t ! annis your right dave jones screwed this club over what a horrible man didnt respect the club ,the fans or any of our history :o

Wez, I dont usually agree with your posts, but you are spot on, Jones took the new job whilst be paid by CCFC, so the Malaysians are right on this one, I cant believe I am saying this :shock: .

So what his issue Annis?

Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:34 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

So what his issue Annis?

Ian, He is bitter about life in general, he was bitter before he even arrived at Cardiff. I read his book, very good read and interesting, he seems to hate the world. Actually I fell he does not even like human beings anymore or football after reading his own book.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:38 pm

So is he saying that Cardiff shold have paid the full 12 months of his rolling contract?

Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:42 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:So is he saying that Cardiff shold have paid the full 12 months of his rolling contract?

Yes Ian, but in my opinion and our clubs, he is wrong as he got a new job in the middle of it.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:So is he saying that Cardiff shold have paid the full 12 months of his rolling contract?

Yes Ian, but in my opinion and our clubs, he is wrong as he got a new job in the middle of it.

I don't see how he can expect to be paid by two clubs.

If we were paying him monthly then he was still employeed by us and SW should have asked for permission to speak to him and we have a right to ask for compensation if we wished.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:14 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I don't see how he can expect to be paid by two clubs.

If we were paying him monthly then he was still employeed by us and SW should have asked for permission to speak to him and we have a right to ask for compensation if we wished.

Tbh I find this difficult to believe. If he has the right to work for another club while getting paid by us then the Riddler did stitch us up with his contract.

I just find this unbelievable.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:48 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Who knows.

Really??

Ransom, PMG.......who knows what else is in the background. Besides owing just one person is not good is it?

PMG are on board now, no dramas there.

Ransom, Jones, Sam... Ridsdale had to settle for a lot less than he expected.

I'm GLAD Vincent Tan is not just handing money out to people who pretty much wrote
their own cheques at this Club. Is he acting dishonourably by holding out? No more so
than the people trying to fleece Cardiff City in the first place. So I back Tan.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:55 pm

Ranson is a debt but is certainly no worry for the club, he don't get anyone until we sell as we don't sell anyone we want. I'm more concerned about crossing the road than I am Ray Ranson.

Didnt Carl said PMG will be paid up end of next season?

Sam/Langston is the only concern (again)

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

f**k this is a first ;) :lol:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:42 pm

Any other manager would have taken the 2010 squad up by easter of that season.

Jones cannot manage at this level or higher.

He got gary megsons team promoted and now he's been found out .................again.