Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bitter Jones at it again

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:50 pm

Will I lose sleep if Cardiff go up? No. Will I lose sleep if they don’t? No.”

At his after-match Press conference, Jones continued:“Yes I have a problem with Cardiff City. They should be more respectful than they have been.

“What that problem is will come out soon. That problem is, of course, with the owners.

“Cardiff have to go up this season because they have spent a fortune. I don’t know what their wage bill is, but six or seven other clubs are doing similar.

Re: Bitter Jones at it again

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:03 pm

“Am I envious of Malky Mackay?” said Jones. “No. I have done my time here.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:05 pm

He is talking a load of bollocks, He didn't even clap the Wednesday fans after the game. He has done great here but he is miserable man

I Bleed Blue wrote:Will I lose sleep if Cardiff go up? No. Will I lose sleep if they don’t? No.”

At his after-match Press conference, Jones continued:“Yes I have a problem with Cardiff City. They should be more respectful than they have been.

“What that problem is will come out soon. That problem is, of course, with the owners.

“Cardiff have to go up this season because they have spent a fortune. I don’t know what their wage bill is, but six or seven other clubs are doing similar.

His problem is that he hasn't been paid up on his contract, whatever the thoughts are of him or anyone for that matter, he had a contract and is entitled to having it paid up.

Jones should have been more respectful to CCFC than he had been...

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:06 pm

carlccfc wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:Will I lose sleep if Cardiff go up? No. Will I lose sleep if they don’t? No.”

His problem is that he hasn't been paid up on his contract, whatever the thoughts are of him or anyone for that matter, he had a contract and is entitled to having it paid up.
Well said Carlos.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:10 pm

You are right Carl, anyone would chase up and be pissed off if their ex employer hadn't paid money owed to them.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:15 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Steve borley ‏@SteveCMB
@roathboy @lepeje that's not true he was paid up to the time he signed for Wednesday, and they did not seek permission to sign him
Steve borley ‏@SteveCMB
@roathboy @lepeje he was

Is there ONE final payment left? I'm sure you covered it in an update a few weeks ago

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:18 pm

I told you all, DJ is an IGNORANT PIG.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=98400 :evil:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:19 pm

Sorry.

But Jones salary was bordering on fraudulent. Him and Ridsdale cooked it up a treat.

I'm glad our owners are looking into every avenue and every nook and cranny to hopefully
see him walk away with less

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:19 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Carl,IS DAVE JONES AN IGNORANT PERSON ANY WAY YES or NO, BE TOTALLY HONEST?

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:20 pm

Sounds like an illegal approach by Sheff Wed then. Whilst not our manager he was still under contract so they should have asked us for permission.

He was paid up til he was no longer officially a CCFC employee. Why should we pay him more?

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:23 pm

Jones? talking about respect?

He never respected this Club, never respected his job. Never respected the fans
and never respected Wales.

Ignorant bitter man.

And I see he's not respecting the Wednesday fans either.

Man is a weapon

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:24 pm

He is mistable but I only ever judge a manager on how me manages my club and for me he did very well over the 6 years.

And as Carl said he is owed.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:25 pm

taffyapple wrote:

Jones? talking about respect?

He never respected this Club, never respected his job. Never respected the fans
and never respected Wales.

Ignorant bitter man.

And I see he's not respecting the Wednesday fans either.

Man is a weapon

SADLY SPOT ON Dave.

DJ totally ignored the fantastic support from Sheff Wed fans today. :evil:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:26 pm

Annis you re being a tad hard on him. Arrogant pig is a bit strong.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Carl,IS DAVE JONES AN IGNORANT PERSON ANY WAY YES or NO, BE TOTALLY HONEST?

Annis, is Dave Jones owed money from his contract Yes or No? And would you be pissed off if it was your money, I know I would be.

BTW yes DJ can be arrogant and ignorant but all he has said is he has a problem with the owners of our club and that he wouldn't lose sleep over us getting promotion or not.

What would anyone expect him to say, I really love the owners of Cardiff, they sacked me and if they decide to pay me back what I am owed I am not concerned! And I would love to see Cardiff promoted :lol:

C'mon lets be honest here people are having a pop for the sake of having a pop, the guy is possibly on the brink of losing his job after losing a game to the club that recently sacked him, I don't expect the guy to be doing cartwheels in fairness.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:29 pm

mumblesblue wrote:Annis you re being a tad hard on him. Arrogant pig is a bit strong.

Ignorant pig I said, but I am sorry if I offended pigs. :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:29 pm

mumblesblue wrote:Annis you re being a tad hard on him. Arrogant pig is a bit strong.

I'm sorry but describing Dave Jones as "an arrogant pig" is being polite!

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:32 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Steve borley ‏@SteveCMB
@roathboy @lepeje that's not true he was paid up to the time he signed for Wednesday, and they did not seek permission to sign him
Steve borley ‏@SteveCMB
@roathboy @lepeje he was

Is there ONE final payment left? I'm sure you covered it in an update a few weeks ago

Now that Borley has said that it must be true :lol:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:33 pm

carlccfc wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Steve borley ‏@SteveCMB
Steve borley ‏@SteveCMB
@roathboy @lepeje he was

I second that Carlos :lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Ignorant pig I said, but I am sorry if I offended pigs. :ayatollah:

Not bad :lol:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:36 pm

Jones should sue then, if he thinks he has a case.

Then of course, the fans should take some of Daya's advice for dealing with the Riddler. When he was posting as the legendary TNT of course.

:ayatollah:

All in all, I'm with Annis on Jones. The man has really lost it this year.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:37 pm

carlccfc wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Steve borley ‏@SteveCMB
Steve borley ‏@SteveCMB
@roathboy @lepeje he was

so yopur saying borley is lying an dave jones is telling the truth,i would rather believe borley than jones

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:37 pm

carlccfc wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Steve borley ‏@SteveCMB
Steve borley ‏@SteveCMB
@roathboy @lepeje he was

carl
i think you will find that because jones was on a years rolling contract the club gave him that years notice and was paying him his wage monthly as usual. therefore in the clubs opinion he left to join wednesday severing his contract with cardiff prior to the end of his 12 months
personally i hope mandaric sacked him before he got to newport so he had a shit journey home :lol:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:41 pm

Sorry, but forgive my ignorance, & let me understand this,,Dave Jones was sacked last may [2011] & is still awaiting severance?

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:42 pm

steve davies wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Steve borley ‏@SteveCMB
Steve borley ‏@SteveCMB
@roathboy @lepeje he was

carl
i think you will find that because jones was on a years rolling contract the club gave him that years notice and was paying him his wage monthly as usual. therefore in the clubs opinion he left to join wednesday severing his contract with cardiff prior to the end of his 12 months
personally i hope mandaric sacked him before he got to newport so he had a shit journey home :lol:

As you say Steve "the clubs opinion" by that you mean the Malaysians opinion of course!

He still got a place near the Vale hasn't he, if he went there then the traffic was awful on the A4232 :lol:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:44 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:Sorry, but forgive my ignorance, & let me understand this,,Dave Jones was sacked last may [2011] & is still awaiting severance?

rick he was given his 12 months notice as per his contract and effectively put on gardening leave.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:44 pm

I am sorry but Dave Jones and Ridsdale ripped this club off with certain contracts including ripping off supporters but making them buy season tickets very early with the promise of new players in january. All the supporters got was no players and the threat of going bankrupt as they didnt pay the tax bill.

Jones got huge sallary for what, first 3 seasons he did well but then he went down hill and he blamed everyone including us the supporters he is arrogant and in my view is owed nothing and I am so glad we beat them today would have prefered a thrashing but beating him and putting him under a bigger threat of his job is good enough for me

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:45 pm

sleepers wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Steve borley ‏@SteveCMB
Steve borley ‏@SteveCMB
@roathboy @lepeje he was

so yopur saying borley is lying an dave jones is telling the truth,i would rather believe borley than jones

Good on you.