Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:20 pm

wheres the thread about chuckle gone

Re: thread gone

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:21 pm

Gav pushed the button.

:old:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:22 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Gav pushed the button.

so barry chuckle gone :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:22 pm

:lol:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:23 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote::lol:

shit he still here :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:26 pm

sleepers wrote:

Unfortunately it seems the vile being is still active.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:26 pm

Firstly) don't know why I should have to prove myself to anyone on this forum.

Secondly) having chatted with Annis I'm sure he realises from my messages that I'm real. Today, I met an old school friend before the game - who I hadn't seen for some time.

When I did look for Annis at half time, I couldn't see him & same at full time.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:27 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
sleepers wrote:

It's bizarre, you call for my ban because I have differing opinions to you, yet you are the one breaking the rules - insulting members for absolutely no reason.

Ironic really, wouldn't you say?

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:28 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
sleepers wrote:

It's bizarre, you call for my ban because I have differing opinions to you, yet you are the one breaking the rules - insulting members for absolutely no reason.

when have i insulted anyone?

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:29 pm

sleepers wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
sleepers wrote:

when have i insulted anyone?

I'm talking about 1948, not you. :)

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:31 pm

sorry barry thought it was me,

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:32 pm

sleepers wrote:sorry barry thought it was me,

Not at all :ayatollah:

Barry Chuckle wrote:
sleepers wrote:

We have the same opinions Chuckles just different attitudes, I am old school and you are a new breed fan, potential Jack, certain Jack lover and all round awful bloke. Anti rebrand though so at least we have something in common.

Barry Chuckle wrote:
sleepers wrote:

We have the same opinions Chuckles just different attitudes, I am old school and you are a new breed fan, potential Jack, certain Jack lover and all round awful bloke. Anti rebrand though so at least we have something in common.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:37 pm

chuckle, you like upsetting the apple cart. thats what you do. your aim in life is to come on here and disagree with everyone. sad really isnt it?

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:37 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
sleepers wrote:

New breed of fan? I've been going since my grandad took me in the early 1990s - I'm sorry but it isn't my fault I was only born in the 80s.

You weren't in the 1927 cup final - doesnt make you any less of a fan does it?! :roll:

Potentially a jack? How? This is ridiculous - jack lover? I'm sure my arguments against the jacks in the other threads will prove this... If not, I really don't care.

All round awful bloke - you know nothing about me - but I don't go around this forum prejudicing against different people and insulting them, I'd guess that makes you worse than me.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:38 pm

ninianblue wrote:chuckle, you like upsetting the apple cart. thats what you do. your aim in life is to come on here and disagree with everyone. sad really isnt it?

Not at all, if I disagree with someone, I will give my opinion - that's what a forum is for, yes?

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:42 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
ninianblue wrote:chuckle, you like upsetting the apple cart. thats what you do. your aim in life is to come on here and disagree with everyone. sad really isnt it?

Not at all, if I disagree with someone, I will give my opinion - that's what a forum is for, yes?

thats fair enough, i just like you to be more positive :lol:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:56 pm

ninianblue wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

thats fair enough, i just like you to be more positive :lol:

Well, with all due respect - that's up to me. But yes I am positive, but seeing as the majority of posts on here about the rebrand, I'm not going to be positive about that ;)

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:00 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Firstly) don't know why I should have to prove myself to anyone on this forum.

Secondly) having chatted with Annis I'm sure he realises from my messages that I'm real. Today, I met an old school friend before the game - who I hadn't seen for some time.

When I did look for Annis at half time, I couldn't see him & same at full time.

I heard at half time he was buying a packet of biscuits and at full time was making Dave J a cup of tea.