Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Anyone know of any ideas to find out if someone is worki

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:32 pm

i meant this tongue in cheek,no one knows the full story,the people who owes him money might
have kids an be skint,xmas coming struggling to keep a house over there heads,anything really.
we only have one side of a story :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:42 pm

Just ask "did you see Jeremy Kyle the other day" if the answer is yes then they dont work...... Or they are retarded

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:44 pm

sleepers wrote:i meant this tongue in cheek,no one knows the full story,the people who owes him money might
have kids an be skint,xmas coming struggling to keep a house over there heads,anything really.
we only have one side of a story :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fair point sleepers, Brownie what's the story here?

We need more details if we are to give you the optimum advice.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:06 pm

You all know about this for along while.Remember this topic..? viewtopic.php?f=2&t=81434&hilit=+ccj

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:07 pm

sleepers wrote:i meant this tongue in cheek,no one knows the full story,the people who owes him money might

After what she has put my family through because of this I hope that she has a shit christmas :twisted:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:26 pm

Angry Man wrote:You all know about this for along while.Remember this topic..? viewtopic.php?f=2&t=81434&hilit=+ccj

Are you that deluded or think you are so important that we all know about this, all that most of us know is you are a know of the highest order that has been hammered by the courts and the press, and even stooped as low as wishing a poster on here died of cancer.

I would think most people on here wish you every bit of bad luck you deserve, personally I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. :evil:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:51 pm

I have to say angry man trouble seems to follow you your either in the news or someone's done you wrong and your after them for something can't you lead a normal life

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:52 pm

Frankly brownie after reading that i hope you get your cash.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:52 pm

bluecyw wrote:I have to say angry man trouble seems to follow you your either in the news or someone's done you wrong and your after them for something can't you lead a normal life

Ive known him for 25 years and hes always been a prick

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:02 pm

Angry why not use those sherrifs from the other thread?

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:04 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:You all know about this for along while.Remember this topic..? viewtopic.php?f=2&t=81434&hilit=+ccj

Are you that deluded or think you are so important that we all know about this, all that most of us know is you are a know of the highest order that has been hammered by the courts and the press, and even stooped as low as wishing a poster on here died of cancer.

I would think most people on here wish you every bit of bad luck you deserve, personally I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. :evil:

Gwyn as if I give a f**k as to what you think..?

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:06 pm

Damned Yank wrote:Angry why not use those sherrifs from the other thread?

because I used one baliff company and just think that they are all the same (robbing bastards),so I'd rather get recovery to whats owed another way.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:07 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
bluecyw wrote:I have to say angry man trouble seems to follow you your either in the news or someone's done you wrong and your after them for something can't you lead a normal life

Ive known him for 25 years and hes always been a prick

You love me really Polo ;)

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:09 pm

Angry Man wrote:

because I used one baliff company and just think that they are all the same (robbing bastards),so I'd rather get recovery to whats owed another way.

Do any of them do no win no fee?

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:11 pm

Damned Yank wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Not really its around £150 before they do anything

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:12 pm

Back in my day we'd send the heavies in get what is owed to us not moan about it.

:old:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:12 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Angry Man wrote:As I looking at recovering monies from a creditor through the courts yet even that I successfully got a CJJ against them still no money has been paid to me.

First of all secure your money by getting a charge on their home....of course that is they got a home.

Secondly I'm taking it you are looking at getting a charge on their income. I'm pretty sure if you apply for a charge on the income the creditor has got to tell the court if he is in work or not.

on the paperwork its asking me about their place of work and as they have lied constantly throughout this issue I wouldn't put it past them if they said that they weren't working when they actually are.

Get a private detective.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:14 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Angry Man wrote:As I looking at recovering monies from a creditor through the courts yet even that I successfully got a CJJ against them still no money has been paid to me.

First of all secure your money by getting a charge on their home....of course that is they got a home.

Secondly I'm taking it you are looking at getting a charge on their income. I'm pretty sure if you apply for a charge on the income the creditor has got to tell the court if he is in work or not.

on the paperwork its asking me about their place of work and as they have lied constantly throughout this issue I wouldn't put it past them if they said that they weren't working when they actually are.

Get a private detective.

but thats more money isn't it.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:16 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Damned Yank wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Not really its around £150 before they do anything

Whats the current balance owed brownie?

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:19 pm

£8.900

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:29 pm

Angry Man wrote:£8.900

Does this guy own a house?

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:31 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

Its a woman. She did when the case was heard in court Iwillhave to recheck the land registry

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:35 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Its a woman. She did when the case was heard in court Iwillhave to recheck the land registry

Then get a charge put on her house.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:39 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

but then i will have to wait a life time for her to sell

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:41 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Good advice.

I ain't being funny brownid but i wouldn't think twice about shelling out a couple of hundo for bailifs on that kind of debt. See if you can negotiate a percentage then. Start off at 5.

The key is making the debtor's life a pain in the ass. All legally of course.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:45 pm

Damned Yank wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Good advice.

I ain't being funny brownid but i wouldn't think twice about shelling out a couple of hundo for bailifs on that kind of debt. See if you can negotiate a percentage then. Start off at 5.

The key is making the debtor's life a pain in the ass. All legally of course.

Already tried mate she dont give a f**k if Im honest with you