Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone know of any ideas to find out if someone is working.?

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:15 pm

As I looking at recovering monies from a creditor through the courts yet even that I successfully got a CJJ against them still no money has been paid to me.

Re: Anyone know of any ideas to find out if someone is worki

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:19 pm

Send them a strongly worded letter, that should do it :D

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:19 pm

Angry Man wrote:As I looking at recovering monies from a creditor through the courts yet even that I successfully got a CJJ against them still no money has been paid to me.

Wrong board I think, this a message board for football fans and as anyone told you, we are top of the league, said we are top of the league. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:21 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:As I looking at recovering monies from a creditor through the courts yet even that I successfully got a CJJ against them still no money has been paid to me.

Wrong board I think, this a message board for football fans and as anyone told you, we are top of the league, said we are top of the league. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No this is the same messageboard who's members helped me get the CJJ against the individual in the first place.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:22 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Send them a strongly worded letter, that should do it :D

Done that but nothing. :(

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:25 pm

What has this got to do with football

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:27 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:

So this is football only board now is it yet its in the 'General Chat' section...? Messageboard Nazi I think

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:30 pm

Depends on his circumstances.Must be less than £700 or you could inforce the debt with baliffs.Even with a CCJ the court would take into account his financial position and family circumstances which might mean if he couldn't afford it he might not neccesarily have to pay you or maybe a small amount like a pound a month.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:31 pm

Threaten them with the full powers of the law

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:32 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:

So this is football only board now is it yet its in the 'General Chat' section...? Messageboard Nazi I think

Watch what you are saying chump

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:34 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:

Depends on his circumstances.Must be less than £700 or you could inforce the debt with baliffs.Even with a CCJ the court would take into account his financial position and family circumstances which might mean if he couldn't afford it he might not neccesarily have to pay you or maybe a small amount like a pound a month.

Got a baliff company onto them but if I'm honest with you they seemed a waste of time and money. Even if it is a small amount per week/month its better than nothing I suppose.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:36 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:

So apart from starting threads on the messageboard you don't want me to say the truth now. Adolf Hitler would have been proud.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:36 pm

why dont you just heavey with them..like you did with the people who were in your house..or will these people give you a slap back...TOSSER.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:37 pm

therealjimmyscoular wrote:why dont you just heavey with them..like you did with the people who were in your house..or will these people give you a slap back...TOSSER.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

So if someone owed you thousands you would sit back and take it then would you..?

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:42 pm

Angry Man wrote:
therealjimmyscoular wrote:why dont you just heavey with them..like you did with the people who were in your house..or will these people give you a slap back...TOSSER.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

So if someone owed you thousands you would sit back and take it then would you..?

NO I WOULD SLAP THEM TILL I GOT MY MONEY EVEN IF THEY SLAPPED BACK....

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:42 pm

F.ucking GRASS

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:43 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:

So apart from starting threads on the messageboard you don't want me to say the truth now. Adolf Hitler would have been proud.

So you are calling me a nazi, and you dont know F**k all me that sums you up

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:44 pm

therealjimmyscoular wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Do you really think what I said to my former tenants were 'heavy' then..? :lol:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:50 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

THE ONLY HEAVY THING ON YOU IS YOUR GUT... NOW f**k OFF

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:53 pm

Just create multiple alias's and wish cancer on them, seems to work on messageboards when things are not going your way.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:56 pm

or give them a job with you an stop iut out of there wages :D :D :D :D :D

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

THE ONLY HEAVY THING ON YOU IS YOUR GUT... NOW f**k OFF

:lol:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:59 pm

Firerawk88 wrote:Just create multiple alias's and wish cancer on them, seems to work on messageboards when things are not going your way.

have you got proof that I use multiple alias then..?

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:04 pm

BigGwynram wrote:

Sorry, but you go off topic on here just as much, don't be so hypocritical.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:13 pm

Come off it, it's a known fact that you have more alias's than an MI6 agent. I dont have to prove that you have , can you prove that you havnt?. I think you would look rather stupid trying to deny it.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:39 pm

First of all secure your money by getting a charge on their home....of course that is they got a home.

Secondly I'm taking it you are looking at getting a charge on their income. I'm pretty sure if you apply for a charge on the income the creditor has got to tell the court if he is in work or not.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:42 pm

Firerawk88 wrote:Come off it, it's a known fact that you have more alias's than an MI6 agent. I dont have to prove that you have , can you prove that you havnt?. I think you would look rather stupid trying to deny it.

prove it then or is this yet another myth about me..?

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:44 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

First of all secure your money by getting a charge on their home....of course that is they got a home.

Secondly I'm taking it you are looking at getting a charge on their income. I'm pretty sure if you apply for a charge on the income the creditor has got to tell the court if he is in work or not.

on the paperwork its asking me about their place of work and as they have lied constantly throughout this issue I wouldn't put it past them if they said that they weren't working when they actually are.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:16 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Firerawk88 wrote:Come off it, it's a known fact that you have more alias's than an MI6 agent. I dont have to prove that you have , can you prove that you havnt?. I think you would look rather stupid trying to deny it.

prove it then or is this yet another myth about me..?

What other myths are there?

Next youll be denying your name is Adam and you talk like Chewbacca :lol;

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:26 pm

sleepers wrote:or give them a job with you an stop iut out of there wages :D :D :D :D :D

This is genius Brownie!

Just befirend the weasel who owes you dough, be all nicey nicey, get a good gig lined up then garner their wages,na bit each week.

Well done sleepers! :ayatollah: