Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

On to Blackburn...

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:02 pm

What lineup would you go for against Blackburn? Remembering Mutch is suspended and Smith won't be back
I'd go with:

----------------------Marshall---------------------
Connolly-----Hudson------Turner------Taylor
----------------Gunnar------Whitts--------------
Noone-----------------------------------Conway
-------------Bellamy-------Helguson-------------

Subs: Lewis, Kev, Cowie, Kim, Ralls, Mason, Gestede

Re: On to Blackburn...

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:06 pm

I would go along with that tbh.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:08 pm

To be honest I wouldnt be surprised if we took a pasting....

we've been crying out for a good side to give us a spanking all season, fortunately we've had most the tough teams at home....

I dont feel were strong enough to go away to blackburn and score as many as wel concede.

hudsons due a bad game now as he's had 2 good games in a row

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:10 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:To be honest I wouldnt be surprised if we took a pasting....

we've been crying out for a good side to give us a spanking all season, fortunately we've had most the tough teams at home....

I dont feel were strong enough to go away to blackburn and score as many as wel concede.

cheer up. :D

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:17 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:
sloper_road_legend wrote:To be honest I wouldnt be surprised if we took a pasting....

cheer up. :D

:lol:

We have no strikers. only one who might score is helguson mason wont be strong enough to deal with the physical and experienced blackburn spine,
so effectively we'l be playing with 10 men unless malky goes with bellamy up front with helguson and mixed things up

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:23 pm

Hardly mixing it up, they played together today and on a number of games.

Blackburns experience hasn't helped them to much so far.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:11 am

Big Test Friday night - Blackburn and the in form Jordan Rhodes ;)

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:44 am

I'd happily take a point

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:51 am

Porthcawl_Bluebird wrote:I'd happily take a point

^^^^^^^This^^^^^^

I'm going up, never been to Blackburn before. :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:22 am

CantonJack wrote:What lineup would you go for against Blackburn? Remembering Mutch is suspended and Smith won't be back
I'd go with:

----------------------Marshall---------------------
Connolly-----Hudson------Turner------Taylor
----------------Gunnar------Whitts--------------
Noone-----------------------------------Conway
-------------Bellamy-------Helguson-------------

Subs: Lewis, Kev, Cowie, Kim, Ralls, Mason, Gestede

Looks ok to me

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:50 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:Big Test Friday night - Blackburn and the in form Jordan Rhodes ;)

Hudson will have him in his back pocket same as he did with Charlie Austin :) ;)

Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:14 pm

A point would be great against Blackburn but then again we can win if we have the right game plan.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:15 pm

Looking forward to going. Never been to Blackburn. Any pubs recommended? :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:19 pm

I'd have that team as well but I'd have Velikonja on the bench instead of Gestede.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:22 pm

scots bluebird wrote:Looking forward to going. Never been to Blackburn. Any pubs recommended? :ayatollah:

Not much near the ground to be honest... Bit of a shithole, and I'm being generous!

Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:22 pm

Jesus............talk about the cup being half empty.....take his shoe lace off him :lol:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:26 pm

scotsjack wrote:
scots bluebird wrote:Looking forward to going. Never been to Blackburn. Any pubs recommended? :ayatollah:

Not much near the ground to be honest... Bit of a shithole, and I'm being generous!

Ah well,cheers anyway. I'll just need to go to the town centre. Getting there at 5 :ayatollah: