Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " KIMBO - JURYS OUT AT PRESENT "

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:20 pm

Ramstein blue wrote:Like i said in another post....

Kimbo gets a free season this season. Hes got to learn to play in a completely different style of league, pick up what is considered a very hard language to learn and get used to a new culture.

Think we all need to just not even consider passing judgement. Would hate to hound him out of the club, only to watch him stay in the UK and prosper once given a chance to settle at another club.

I agree. He's been given a tough job. Let him settle down.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:59 pm

I think he could be a good asset for us, but today wasn't his best.

Did anyone clock the Forest Gump moment when he found himself in space by the technical area and our whole bench got up and waved for him to run down the wing? RUN KIMBO.. RUN!

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:08 pm

MikeyBluebird wrote:I think he could be a good asset for us, but today wasn't his best.

Did anyone clock the Forest Gump moment when he found himself in space by the technical area and our whole bench got up and waved for him to run down the wing? RUN KIMBO.. RUN!

Yep, saw that - i am not saying that he is a bad player, but playing him on the right, when his right foot does not offer any threat seems totally daft - the guy is a left footed player only, so let us use that as the threat - at width!!

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:10 pm

Pinster25 wrote:
ninianblue wrote:dont think he was worse than anybody else, start a post on how shit bellamy was, and hes on 3 times kimbos wages i bet. all round poor team performance. but we got 3 points :ayatollah:

You can't do that... apparently Bellamys the best thing since sliced bread on here :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes, Kimbo didn't have his best game today, but I didn't think anybody did, I find kimbo is one of our most consistent players :ayatollah:

exactly, dont say nothing about bellars :lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:16 pm

ninianblue wrote:
Pinster25 wrote:
ninianblue wrote:dont think he was worse than anybody else, start a post on how shit bellamy was, and hes on 3 times kimbos wages i bet. all round poor team performance. but we got 3 points :ayatollah:

You can't do that... apparently Bellamys the best thing since sliced bread on here :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes, Kimbo didn't have his best game today, but I didn't think anybody did, I find kimbo is one of our most consistent players :ayatollah:

Really? Loads have said about Bellamy on here.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:20 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
ninianblue wrote:
Pinster25 wrote:

yeah, i have seen some posts. but as a cardiff boy . hes invincible. so they pick on kimbo.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:27 am

ninianblue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
ninianblue wrote:
Pinster25 wrote:

yeah, i have seen some posts. but as a cardiff boy . hes invincible. so they pick on kimbo.

no, even annis or carl forget which said bellars not worth the money! before his injury people wasnt saying that! in fact he was widely applauded as being excellent closing down ect ect, today was just one of those days when nobody really stood out (conway)excempt :P

Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:05 pm

To me, Kim looks like a player who is just used to playing in a slower league and with slower team-mates. He's still in the stage of getting used to that and keeping it simple. When his confidence builds we'll see much more from him. He has all the skill, so if he uses it in the right way then he could well become one of the best players in the team.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:18 pm

WHY WONT HE SHOOT FFS :twisted: :twisted:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:10 pm

Hurrah -see what happens when you try a shot Kimbo :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:41 pm

johnnyjan4-69 wrote:Hurrah -see what happens when you try a shot Kimbo :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So now Kimbo has just done what conway did and scored as a substitue , surely Kimbo should keep his place in the starting line up :o as people wanted it for conway ??????? :?: :?: :?: